Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

The feeling of freedom I have on a skateboard. Be glad when I can ride on again.

BASS.

Little kids. Call me a creeper. They make me smile.

My puppy.

The fact that I think I might have another chance with my ex-fiance, if i play my cards right. I hope.

Roller skating. Fuck yo' rollah blades. I kick it old school. Another thing I hope I get back to one day.

Oh... And :boobies:

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Posted

when my crappy interstate battery won't hold a charge anymore...

Time to upgrade to AGM.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

Finding out I can safely switch my car over from a vented battery to an AGM. Paying $42 for a brand new red top optima at a local parts store and ordering a second one for $120. Placing my order for my KNU 0 awg wire. My 11 year old daughter asking me when I am going to recone my sa-12's to "double 2 ohm" so they "work better" with my new DD M1C.

BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

Posted

This thread is going by a lot slower then either one of the "things that piss you off" threads... lol

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Posted

This.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 478 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...