LT.Smoke Posted May 5, 2014 Report Posted May 5, 2014 Ive been let go doing 96 in a 55. In my service dress deltas. Lol Lololol Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
n8ball2013 Posted May 5, 2014 Report Posted May 5, 2014 So a few months back some bitch in a riced out honda accord amost killed me by passing on the berm in a 2 to 1 lane merge. I had to go into oncoming traffic to avoid her. Luckiy nothing was coming. today she was in front of me going into the same stretch of road. I came off the merge and hammered it. Got around her and sat at her driver door until traffic built up so she couldnt get over. Then took off on my way about a mile from the 2 to 1 i see the rusted primer dented hood coming so I slow down next to a box truck. She catches up gets pinned in and then right before it merges back down to one lane hammered it leaving her pinned behind the box truck for the next 10 miles. Happy monday bitxh! THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
KillaCam Posted May 5, 2014 Report Posted May 5, 2014 People do something similar here. Everyday at my exit the traffic is jammed up bumper to bumper in 5 lanes. So these assholes try to sneak up the on ramp to cut. Funny thing is they will try to get back in and a ride door to door with them so they cant get back in before their lane ends. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
n8ball2013 Posted May 5, 2014 Report Posted May 5, 2014 She was doing probably close to 70 in a 55 when she tried this. Not like she would have had clear road to begin with but she still did it THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
SnowDrifter Posted May 5, 2014 Report Posted May 5, 2014 schools wifi I raise you ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
EP95 Posted May 5, 2014 Report Posted May 5, 2014 schools wifi I raise you You, yes you. Go fuck yourself.
Dwn4BassAlan Posted May 5, 2014 Report Posted May 5, 2014 tomorrow is last day of finals. then it's time to get these wisdom teeth out and finish up the projects. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
OrionStang Posted May 6, 2014 Report Posted May 6, 2014 I get let off with a warning for the first time ever today. Got stopped for window tint, failing to signal, and going into the bike lane, all while turning into my apartment complex. I told the cop I have light sensitivity and showed him my sunglass prescription. I then explained to him that I moved into the bike lane to to turn right and not impede traffic, and that when the painted line is broken its perfectly legal. I then apologized for not signaling. He took my license, insurance, and reg back to his car and was there a good ten minutes. I was getting pissed because I had milk in the trunk. He just walks up and says i'm just getting a warning. First time ever. Speechless. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Dwn4BassAlan Posted May 6, 2014 Report Posted May 6, 2014 I get let off with a warning for the first time ever today. Got stopped for window tint, failing to signal, and going into the bike lane, all while turning into my apartment complex. I told the cop I have light sensitivity and showed him my sunglass prescription. I then explained to him that I moved into the bike lane to to turn right and not impede traffic, and that when the painted line is broken its perfectly legal. I then apologized for not signaling. He took my license, insurance, and reg back to his car and was there a good ten minutes. I was getting pissed because I had milk in the trunk. He just walks up and says i'm just getting a warning. First time ever. Speechless. Woah woah woah. woah. woah woah woah. Are you saying the perfectly sound logic you used to justify your actions.....actually..........worked? woah. if only they all traffic stops could have a chance for logical/rational explaining, maybe people would get a chance to get a warning. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Herokight Posted May 6, 2014 Report Posted May 6, 2014 I defeated the friendzone Phone camera sucks, but: Met this girl when I was 6. We were really close friends for years, then she quit coming over to her great-grandma's (my neighbor at the time). We just recently began talking on a regular basis again and hanging out and yeah... Here we are. Edit - Better picture: Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.