Things that make you happy/smile

They have a membership committee so yeah I interview and the club goes with what they say. I Shoot matches with the guy interviewing me. Should be a formality.

Another thing my sbr wait is officially about a week in. Got a buddy who's should come back any day now. Once his comes back I'm going to buy my first can.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Gave the wife an ultimatum. If she wants to continue to live rent free, she can either agree to try and resolve our problems, start paying rent, or get the fuck out. SHe hasn't paid a dime of rent in over ten years, and now thinks she can come and go as she pleases, and act a bitch for no reason.

Supposedly she has found a place to stay, with the uncle of her ex-husband LOL. She is best friends with his daughter, but I sill find it funny that she would stay with the uncle instead of the best friend. The Ex is a tweaker and wanna-be gangster, esse.

The shit is funny to me, but I hate that I wasted 11 years of my life with this bitch. I mean WTF? I thought Mexican girls were supposed to be loyal to their husband.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Is she from the hood?

KInda. But she's always tried to keep the good girl image. All her friends think im a piece of shit, when she is actually the problem. Understand?

She left the Ex because she walked in on him fucking another chick and smoking meth. Id like to think she won't go back to that, but who knows.

That bitch cray LOL

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Ordered a American bass vfl 350.4 today, I can't wait to have it in hand.

Still will be a long time before a build goes down as I'll be getting one thing at a time but it feels good to be able to get something going.

This will be my second 4 channel ever that wasn't a Rockford but I think I made a good choice.

Next will be another American bass amp for the sub stage.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

My daughter's b-ball team just won regionals, on to state finals.

My brother bracket races in FL and got 1st 3 weeks in a row.

Just got a noise violation warning with the windows up driving 40 mph past a cop. I'm not loud but louder than I think I am I guess.

Just been a good day.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

My wife has me watching orange is the new black. I was pissed up until like the first five minutes.

Not a bad show.

Check out Wentworth.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived