LT.Smoke Posted August 8, 2013 Report Posted August 8, 2013 I was at a Red Hot Chilis concert last night, awesome set, have this hottie jumping around on me, grabbing me, dancing and grinding with this gorgeous short white dress on. I say I want her to take off her panties and give them to me, she tells me she's not wearing any. Nice Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
LT.Smoke Posted August 8, 2013 Report Posted August 8, 2013 Advancing in my mlb 13 career from aa to aaa trying to make mlb Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
KillaCam Posted August 8, 2013 Report Posted August 8, 2013 Going into the things that piss you off thread, seeing butthurt and forgetting what pissed me off. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
reg93f150 Posted August 8, 2013 Report Posted August 8, 2013 Advancing in my mlb 13 career from aa to aaa trying to make mlb for mlb, do you have to play in the my career mode to get the skill points, or can you play regular baseball games like on quick play and stuff to get skill points? ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub
Karkov Posted August 8, 2013 Report Posted August 8, 2013 When you are explaining shit to a NooB, like boxes, ports, electrical, anything. And they finally get it. WHen you see that light go on in their head. When people take the time and patience to help us newbies out best they can. We appreciate it to no end, and seem to never give credit where it is due. 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
SnowDrifter Posted August 8, 2013 Report Posted August 8, 2013 Getting an email back from customer service in less than 5 minutes ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Emmet Posted August 8, 2013 Report Posted August 8, 2013 Dogs. If I'm having a shitty day just gimme even a random dog on the street to play with for a few minutes. Instantly puts you in a good mood. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Quiet Posted August 10, 2013 Report Posted August 10, 2013 So my wife bought her Galaxy S3 at best buy, and got the protection plan. She's had to use it a couple times, and they just replace her phone no questions asked. Well she had a cracked screen and ordered her phone last week and I went in with her today to swap it out... but they ordered a Gnex by mistake. Well, by the end of it, the guy just said "I'll replace your husband's Galaxy Nexus since you have to wait for the S3 to come in..." So I basically got a scratch free new GNex outta nowhere today. I had a small crack in the screen and i'm sure the antennas inside were messed up since I almost never get a 4g signal, so that was an awesome surprise. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
goldeneye4564 Posted August 10, 2013 Report Posted August 10, 2013 relation to phone happy goodness like srp, I lost my iphone 4 at school a long while back.. That same day i went back to the changeroom where i left it, and gone. I was upset. I used that phone everyday, ipod, camera, notes, etc. It was very useful and held a lot of personal things. SO. You are probably thinking, ya and did you use the find my iphone app, NOPE WASNT INSTALLED because of my own stupidity. SO ANYWAYS, I come home, call my carrier, cancel the sim on the phone. Ok good, no one can use my data (probably just wanted the phone anyways). THEN, I head over to a local electronics store and start looking at iphones. I told the salesman I just lost my phone today and would like an iphone 4 because that is what I had before and I didn't need a 4s. So then he starts trying to sell a 4s to me and yada yada yada. I ended up buying the iphone 4 like a set out to do.. ...Later in the week, I was out with my friends and one of them was fooling around with my phone. They said, Hey dan does this iphone have siri? I said no... I am pretty sure the iphone 4 cant do that. So she holds down the home button, and siri pops up... The salesman sold me an iphone 4s for the price of a 4. Did he do this by mistake? Was he cutting me a break because I lost my 4? WHO KNOWS. BUT I WAS SOOO HAPPY LMAO. I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY. Wanna ride bikes? Quote On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said: Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics! On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said: Do horns get low
OrionStang Posted August 10, 2013 Report Posted August 10, 2013 swishahouse22 makes me happy. Perfect example of any negative stereotype you may have of "hicks." SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.