JEMT8 Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 that I am moving into my first apartment next weekend.man do I remember my first place lol lots of good memory'sthat's what I am hoping for lol formerly known as Jaylor Swift
TeamHT Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 Buying something on Friday and already having it out for delivery on Monday. Juicebox black cherry Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
CommonSyns Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 Pooping without resistance, When it just slides out. Also 'the flawless victory' aka the no wipe required. Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box) Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1 Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1 Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1 JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 DEH80-PRS XS Power d3400 Singer Alternator 275A 98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed
TeamHT Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 Um...loose much? Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
S15_Silvia Posted August 29, 2013 Report Posted August 29, 2013 Getting an item overnight after selecting 5-7 day shipping! Bauss 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
LT.Smoke Posted August 30, 2013 Report Posted August 30, 2013 The fact the court systems are not as 1 sided towards women as I thought ... Looks as if i have about a 99.9% chance of getting full custody of my daughter... Will know for sure Tuesday Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Rockford96 Posted August 30, 2013 Report Posted August 30, 2013 The fact the court systems are not as 1 sided towards women as I thought ... Looks as if i have about a 99.9% chance of getting full custody of my daughter... Will know for sure Tuesday thats awesome man! Glad to hear it! My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
TNichy Posted August 30, 2013 Report Posted August 30, 2013 Finally replaced the back glass, I've gotta straighten it up tho, I can fit my fingertips in the gap on the other side. 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240 Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit
big dee Posted August 30, 2013 Report Posted August 30, 2013 The thought if building a wall in my ghetto sled.
Sergeant_Skyrim Posted August 31, 2013 Report Posted August 31, 2013 Work as a pizza delivery driver Leaving for work it's all nice and sunny. Then getting to work and having it downpour like crazy. And then saying fuck it and walk through every puddle splashing water everywhere like a kid since I'm already drenched. Figured I'm already wet, why not have a little fun! Build in progress
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.