Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

sold the prelude....Now I barely have to dip in my bank account for xmas gifts.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

Watching some old re-runs of Pros vs Joes ... I forgot this show lol...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

One of my girls friends was telling my girl about how her boyfriend acts weird in public and will only "sleep" with her with his clothes on,

I tired my hardest not to say you're a side chick, at least I tried.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

One of my girls friends was telling my girl about how her boyfriend acts weird in public and will only "sleep" with her with his clothes on,

I tired my hardest not to say you're a side chick, at least I tried.

or he could be gay

Posted

One of my girls friends was telling my girl about how her boyfriend acts weird in public and will only "sleep" with her with his clothes on,

I tired my hardest not to say you're a side chick, at least I tried.

or he could be gay

That might be a possibility because she's hot as fuck.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

My 9 year old daughter just quoted Zombieland. My wife was going through Netfix and stopped on a Bill Murray movie and she yells out "Bill freakin Murray!''

I fucking died lol.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Posted

Recently was told my hours were getting cut, and started looking for a new job. (Not trying to brag or anything, but I was the best worker there. Worked my ass off everyday when my co workers were lazy)

Well, my boss talked to the higher ups and told them about my work ethic, and convinced them offer for me to transfer to a different facility, full time.

What's even better, the facility I would transfer to isn't Union and they get paid less than what I make, but offered me the same pay as I make now.

Oh, and the new facility is only 3 blocks from my house instead of 20 min away!

The district manager even said that she wants me to eventually become a manager. Things just might be looking up! :)

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2505 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...