Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

Not sure if I should put this in the happy or pissed thread. I'm glad to have a scope back from bushnell, but instead of getting the newer model the CS rep told me I would be getting I got the exact model that broke back. Kinda 50/50 on how I feel. But at least I can get back out and put some lead down range as long as the scope doesn't break again.

received_486937671515986_zpswckyvqtw.jpe

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

ill be stoked if I could get that, but running on my 20 inch rims with cheap rubber I think anything less then a 13.5 is good lol

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

13e4c3e0-74af-42b9-8d07-ebbd2b684e14_zps7d713c4c.jpg

Posted

arent you making mid 500's to the tire?

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

That's gotta do mid 12's.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

yeah 560 at the tyre...

i haven't raced in about 8 years though, so no doubt my timing will be off and i will be careful as axels are not the strongest on these things

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

13e4c3e0-74af-42b9-8d07-ebbd2b684e14_zps7d713c4c.jpg

Posted

After hearing we are waiting on the rep to authorize repair on my car for the 100th time I decided I'd had enough. I called Hyundai last night and opened a formal complaint and case against the dealer. Let's see how long it takes to get an answer from the rep now.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 7419 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...