Karkov Posted December 17, 2016 Report Posted December 17, 2016 buy your own 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
s5300 Posted December 17, 2016 Report Posted December 17, 2016 buy your own Underage homie. Rifle is on the list after I finish this install, build my electric skateboard, get a good espresso machine, monitor, and graphics card. Something else may come up that takes priority as well - right now I have a Savage Arms .22 and a large amount of friends with other guns I get to shoot. Just going to be nice to actually have a pistol in the house I guess.
EP95 Posted December 29, 2016 Report Posted December 29, 2016 steakhouses with smoking rooms, nothing like a good cigar and filet mignon
bighossf150 Posted January 1, 2017 Report Posted January 1, 2017 everyone's saying how 2016 was horrible, but it was an amazing year for me. I got a nice raise/promotion, my wife got a nice raise /promotion, we bought an amazing house, I got the nitrous installed on the z06 and I had a blast at tx2k16 and street car takeover houston. Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
boom50cal Posted January 1, 2017 Report Posted January 1, 2017 i didn't die last year. thats something to be happy about. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Quiet Posted January 1, 2017 Report Posted January 1, 2017 Not for lack of trying lol 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
im45pl Posted January 6, 2017 Report Posted January 6, 2017 Summernats trip tomorrow! Skids n tits should be sweet... 1320 are live streaming as well TEAM DC AUSTRALIA My_Build_Log
OrzechNJ Posted January 10, 2017 Report Posted January 10, 2017 I was cutting a gutter with a grinder today and blade exploded and hit protection glasses.. thank god I had them on sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
bcpballer64 Posted January 10, 2017 Report Posted January 10, 2017 Joined a local volunteer fire department today, excited to expand my ems career into the fire side "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.