Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

Its fun saying go fuck yourself to the dealer trying to rip you off. some people argue that just because youre paying cash or w.e doesnt mean you can demand a good price or that the dealer would car if you walked out...

I say if the dealer doesnt care about my money i dont wanna give it to him then. In a position of strength like n8, id pretty much set my own rules and say if you cant make it work for me, ill find someone who will. mark up on sports cars is redic f that shit.

Setup:


2010 Hyundai Elantra


Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC


Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt


Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000


Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -


DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Posted

looking online right now. Plan to go for test drives on saturday.

The MOST annoying thing that dealers do is when you negotiate the price they keep "going" to their manager to talk to them. Just sit the fuck down and think about it in front of me.

Posted

It's a freeze tactic. They know what they can sell it for. They are just trying to make you feel good about getting anything off. Here's where it gets funny for me

I've got an 800 plus credit score. I know what i want to pay and what my monthly payment will be. They ask what you want to spend a month. Hey asshole. I've got an 800 credit score. Do you think i got there but letting g a car salesman talk me into something i dont want to pay?

I'll also go in with a pre approval and money for down and not tell them til they try to run numbers I'm a straight up asshole

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

It's a freeze tactic. They know what they can sell it for. They are just trying to make you feel good about getting anything off. Here's where it gets funny for me

I've got an 800 plus credit score. I know what i want to pay and what my monthly payment will be. They ask what you want to spend a month. Hey asshole. I've got an 800 credit score. Do you think i got there but letting g a car salesman talk me into something i dont want to pay?

I'll also go in with a pre approval and money for down and not tell them til they try to run numbers I'm a straight up asshole

Yes sir, that's how you do it. You gotta play their game at their level to get a fair deal.

It's like poker, show no emotion (or fake it, it's so much better) and lay out all the cards for them when you get to the table. Arm yourself with knowledge and justify every offer your make, and never ever ever be afraid to walk out. That's a whole fuckton of money and they wanna make you feel like it's a nothing-decision.

/rant

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

It's a freeze tactic. They know what they can sell it for. They are just trying to make you feel good about getting anything off. Here's where it gets funny for me

I've got an 800 plus credit score. I know what i want to pay and what my monthly payment will be. They ask what you want to spend a month. Hey asshole. I've got an 800 credit score. Do you think i got there but letting g a car salesman talk me into something i dont want to pay?

I'll also go in with a pre approval and money for down and not tell them til they try to run numbers I'm a straight up asshole

you're the type of person salemen fucking hate lol.

They HATE people that know their shit better than they do.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

The airport bar that's been open since I got here at 5

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.



EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Posted

When a part breaks so I have a perfectly good excuse to upgrade it.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8322 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...