n8ball2013 Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 alan ny does something similar. and then you get the NYC tax too. Yeah they bang you good. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Keith77 Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 LMAO... Any car that cost over $15k is going to have a 300+ payment . Unless your down payment is half of the cost of the car. Just bought a 2013 Dodge 2500 for $54K .. Traded in $17k my payment is still $600 bet that dodge has just about every option you could think of too. Since Fiat bought out Chrysler, Dodge trucks have became nice on the interior. Above that, you can make money with the Dodge by towing stuff for people. Not a whole lot, but you could. Yes sir.. Big Horn package. No leather tho. I dont tow for people just our 30' 5th wheel toybox Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Dwn4BassAlan Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 $500 dollar car payments wtf? With a credit score of 0 maybe. My payments will be no more than $225. More in the range of $200. That's why I've been setting money aside for past few years. For the record, I'm not getting brand new car. Most likely 2006-2008. My current wage, I do alright. I won't be graduating college with 0 experience. That's what internships, clubs, organizations are for. The college I go to got a large alumni base. I don't know how you concluded that lol. Unless your hit the magical interest rate from the worlds most trusting credit union or bank, good luck with all that. if you get monthly that low, I would imagine the term length would be much longer than it would need to be and you would be throwing away money into the interest rate. My mom has always had an 800+ FICO and she has never had a car payment that cheap, and she usually makes a big down payment and has always had great interest rates. The old 2004 dodge ram we had was $600 a month because our stepdad wanted to buy new, poor choice. The benz was $17k and she had a full loan on it at the time with a 3.49% interest rate that I believe she paid just above $400 a month on. And as far as experience goes, internships will help only if they're really valid or "prestigious" in the sense that it wasn't an internship at a summer camp snack shop or something lol, more like working in a business or corporation, but actually doing more than paper filing. But besides that, you're pretty much at 0 experience. Alumni bases help, but only if they're effective. It why graduating from USC is so lucrative. Finding a job in SoCal is not difficult if you're a USC alumni, the web is absolutely massive. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
boom50cal Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 LMAO... Any car that cost over $15k is going to have a 300+ payment . Unless your down payment is half of the cost of the car. Just bought a 2013 Dodge 2500 for $54K .. Traded in $17k my payment is still $600 bet that dodge has just about every option you could think of too. Since Fiat bought out Chrysler, Dodge trucks have became nice on the interior. Above that, you can make money with the Dodge by towing stuff for people. Not a whole lot, but you could. Yes sir.. Big Horn package. No leather tho. I dont tow for people just our 30' 5th wheel toybox Same situation though. Getting your money's worth out of it. Reliable daily and a hard worker. 20mpg+ highway isn't bad either...for an 8k+ lb truck On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Dwn4BassAlan Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 alan ny does something similar. and then you get the NYC tax too. Yeah they bang you good. If the idea of a Catch 22 was ever so tangible, it's the living situation in NY and Cali. If you look at reported income rates for doctors lets say; if you really want to make use of the $1,000,000 in tuition, you have to work in one of those 2 states, why? Because the salaries are usually halved or more once you look elsewhere. But then you also have to consider the plethora of federal and state taxes (income, property, and so on) against the annual net. So if you're a NY or Cali neurosurgeon, you're going to be making huge margins over the rest of the country, but then you get taxed a huge amount more, and you're living expenses will also be immensely larger. I'm trying to figure out where I can live and work to get the strongest balance, but it's not easy. Tax more cuz you make more, or tax less cuz you make less? That tiz the question. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
KillaCam Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 NYC is no joke. Small apartments, even in Harlem cost more than most 3-4 bedroom homes around the areas I've lived. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
boom50cal Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 million dollar parking spots...wtf On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Dwn4BassAlan Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 what about insurance on that car? What kind of credit score does a 20 year old have? how much do you expect maintenance costs on a 8 year old car to be? What is your current job I'd love to hear this. And internships really don't mean shit when you are competing against people with 4 years of experience. We have interns at work they don't do anything near what is done on the day to day. I know you want to think that you're going to be set for life when you graduate btu you can't be further from the truth. ^this. I've been building credit since I turned 18 because my mom explained how it would only make things easier for later, I don't do much with it but I do make some large purchases with it and then pay it with my debit, instead of paying directly with the debit just so I can get my foot in the door so to speak. I don't know exactly what the score is, but I have spent a lot on it and always paid it in full on time, and I know it's high for what it can be; yet the student loans I'll be looking at will still be crippling. Unless you've got a super-rich elderly family member that plans on leaving a bunch of money to you as their sole proprietor, I'm with n8. It's crazy to think it's so set in stone after you graduate. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
S15_Silvia Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 The last few pages of this thread are going to hell. The fact that it's above freezing and sunny in Pittsburgh has me happy today. That and the fact that round one of exams this semester is over. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
TeamHT Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 $200 payment.... 20 year term, lol. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.