Would You Hire Me.............

i got out of a 3 year relationship with a girl i loved. i didnt wanna be in it anymore, but she did. i care for her, but i wasnt going to stay in something that i know i didnt want to be in. so i did what i thought had to be done. granted there werent any kids in the equation, so i cant measure up to that part. hell get a ticket and come here ;) plenty to keep you busy glassing all you want. you got my prayers tho man

GP... First off, I have to say that your work is off da hook, the only downfall to what you do is that it is such a small market. But knowing the quality of craftsmanship that goes in your work...can you take the cabinetery skills and open a your own shop? I'm not sure how it is where you live, but house renovations (fix and flip houses) and new home construction is off the chain here. Growing like mad crazy.

As far as the other...just clear your head bro. No one on can give you answers as to what is the right thing to do. You definately need to think about #1..but you also have a family to worry about, especially GP Jr. Maybe you and your wife should get a babysitter and then go somewhere secluded and just talk. I will say, the only thing that has kept my marriage intact for...well 11 years now, is communication.

I'm always here if you need something buddy...i don't have all of the answers, but I'll drop what knowledge I can.

Kev

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

I'd hire you in the drop of a hat man... only problem is I couldn't pay ya =\

Your work is amazing.

Got any vacation time you can burn? I would say take a vacation, maybe thats what you and her need, either together, or some time apart. Or just sit her down and talk to her, let her know whats on your mind.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

you know how they say you shouldnt stay together......just for the kids......

well weve been doing that fore going on 4 years now.....the only time.....i am "imprtant"

it when its time to write a check.................................

In the past......i run and hide from my problems with her.......................IN the garage.....and I build somthing...

but i really dont think I can do it anymore...........

i have a ton of talent.....................in glassing;;;;;but...............it stays a hobby in the garage....

and it kills me........I have a shit relationship......with my sons mother.....and she could give 2 shits about....

what I can take from my head.....built it and put it before you............

on top of that............i build cabenits living paycheck to paycheck.......paying the bills......trying to hoard enuf mony to get supplies.......to do what I love........................

only to be told day in and day out...............how useless I am............

im so close to losing it right now..........................i REALLYdont know what to do..................my son Is everything to me...................EVERYTHING

but at this point..............i really feel like i need to just go

A good part of why I joined both these forums is based greatly on your talent man. Ive always respected anyone who could take a couple materials and make it into something they saw before it was even there, but all of the work you've done has surpassed many of them. I cant imagine you NOT having a job doing it. Have you looked into working for the big companies building show cars? I cant imagine if you sent them pics of your work they wouldnt consider you, and I know everyone on all of these forums would agree with me. But this sounds like its alot bigger than that. I also have found an "out" with glassing. I noticed that I tend to forget whats going on around me when Im doing it. But as soon as I was done, waiting for everything to cure, I remembered again. I guess the point was that it was just like any other kind of out. Its still there until you do something about it. I dont believe in people staying together because of kids. My parents arent together anymore and they did that when I was 14 sister was 16. A little easier to understand then, but from the pics Ive seen, the relationship with your son is strong and I doubt that if he knew what was going on, he wouldnt want you to be unhappy. From a....lets say, "kids" sort of view, I wouldnt have wanted my parents to stay together just for us. I wish I had an answer for you man. But lifes not always go or stay. Do what would be best for you and your son. I hope everything works out.

Paul

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Bro, life is hard, and sometimes it sucks. I went thru the same shit from 98-2002, I was married to an illegal immigrant, who said she loved me, and I loved her, but I did love her, not knowing she had a lover on the side the whole time together, and was just waiting for her citizenship, so she could tell me to go fuck myself, and run down south with her bf' and my son. Same thing, just waiting for checks, rent, groceries, and bills for me to pay for, while she didnt care about my hobbies, or my emotions..... Its 2007 now, my son is 8 now, I havent seen him since he was 5 and a half, I love my son to death, but the seperation between us has dwindeled down to almost nothing, wich kills me every day, He only knows me by name, not that Iam his daddy- That is a huge heart breaker there man, kills me...and the woman Iam with feels she is to old to have any more kids- Time to move on? I think so...

I feel you bro, 100% I cant say live day by day, because it eats you alive, just be there for your son, move on from the mother... You have insane skills, if you gotta move to put them to use, to pay the bills, it may need to be done man...

My neighbor across the street has 2 babies, a 3yr old, and a 6month old, and he is only home 2 days a week, because he works about 400 miles away, and he is a great father, great job to take care of them with, and he is willing to make that sacrifice for them....

If she isnt right for you man, move on, you have alot to offer a real nice woman.....

Iam still lookin my damn self

well, i might have found "her" but took 6 years -long story on that one

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

ya theres alot of shops you could work at in florida. call ultimate audio in orlando and show them some of your work. There known for top notch work and they work on pretty sweet rides like guys in the nba and stuff. Or you can get a plane ticket out to sacramento and knock on steves door and start a shop. Maybe one day we can watch you two on tv instead of the jackasses on unique whips. Good luck though man and keep your head up and stay positive..theres always light at the end of the tunnel even when you cant see it.

225 Excessive Amperage Alt.

4 Yellow top batteries

Pioneer AVH-6600

Kicker KQ5

2 FI 18 BTL's fully loaded

2 zx 2500.1's

4 ks6.5 coaxials

4 ks5.25 coaxials

kx650.4

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2358078

Don't put up with some evil woman putting you down constantly man. Get out of there! Your work is awesome :)

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

ive been told this before and just evertyime its said it makes me realize...dont let a female bring you down.. no matter what hey say its still gonna affect you but you cant let ONE person brign you down. especially a woman. its huMAN kind.

my lifes been pretty shitty lately as well (no money, system didnt turn out the way i wanted, females been treatign me like shit, friends startin to dis on me ABOUT the girls treatin me like shit, my job is a constant headache, couple of my closest friends are leavign for the military a few days before christmas) so i somewhat know what your goign through. i do the same thing everyday and i feel like im going NO WHERE. i would LOVE to move away and say FUCK IT ALL. but in reality you just cant do that unless your loaded. which im definitely not.

you do some AMAZING work. gotta get your name out there and people will see that talent and find good use for it. dont let ANYONE bring you down, though its hard not to, gotta pull through it.

dont know if i helped but def hang in there bud. you def got love and support from us in the SMD family. just keep us up to date and if you need to talk just hit up the PM box

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived