Jump to content

What crazy claims have you heard people make?


Recommended Posts

Posted

The number of people who can do a 160 and play music are very slim. I'd guesstimate less than 20

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

The number of people who can do a 160 and play music are very slim. I'd guesstimate less than 20

I'm trying to be one of them :)

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

I think you should be allowed take anyone that claims that they, their buddy or friend's friend does a 180 and stuff them in a vehicle that can actually do it and burp it a few times. Put it on youtube and set an example.

Now that I think about it, it does sound unreasonably cruel... but I still want to do it sometimes.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

some guy said he broke his window then i called bs on him and started to vent at him for talking bull shit then he changed the story saying he cracked his window

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

________________________________________________________________________

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Posted

I think you should be allowed take anyone that claims that they, their buddy or friend's friend does a 180 and stuff them in a vehicle that can actually do it and burp it a few times. Put it on youtube and set an example.

Now that I think about it, it does sound unreasonably cruel... but I still want to do it sometimes.

Hell most of em would gasp for air in the low 150's.. just drop a 160 without warning on em and they'll shuttup ... maybe... but there will always be shit talkers out there, its just the way it is.

Posted

"Oh, I forgot my phone number but if I remembered you could have it."

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

I know a guy who have told me at least twice that "I want to buy Stinger batteries because they work like huge capacitors".

I just think WTF, and don't really comment any further..

Posted

Well, that's true, but it goes for all other batteries too... LOL

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Posted

At a show i was at recently, a guy said he blew his front windshield out. Not once, not twice, but four times.....

He even said it Shattered each time and knew it was going to happen the last two.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2013 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...