What crazy claims have you heard people make?

The number of people who can do a 160 and play music are very slim. I'd guesstimate less than 20

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The number of people who can do a 160 and play music are very slim. I'd guesstimate less than 20

I'm trying to be one of them :)

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I think you should be allowed take anyone that claims that they, their buddy or friend's friend does a 180 and stuff them in a vehicle that can actually do it and burp it a few times. Put it on youtube and set an example.

Now that I think about it, it does sound unreasonably cruel... but I still want to do it sometimes.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

some guy said he broke his window then i called bs on him and started to vent at him for talking bull shit then he changed the story saying he cracked his window

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

I think you should be allowed take anyone that claims that they, their buddy or friend's friend does a 180 and stuff them in a vehicle that can actually do it and burp it a few times. Put it on youtube and set an example.

Now that I think about it, it does sound unreasonably cruel... but I still want to do it sometimes.

Hell most of em would gasp for air in the low 150's.. just drop a 160 without warning on em and they'll shuttup ... maybe... but there will always be shit talkers out there, its just the way it is.

I know a guy who have told me at least twice that "I want to buy Stinger batteries because they work like huge capacitors".

I just think WTF, and don't really comment any further..

Archived