Guess who's at my hotel!!

Funny dude cries poverty and talks about how he couldnt afford shit but can afford to drive from maine to florida and stay in a hotel...................

Was wondering who he begged for gas money myself.. then i remembered that his truck is a rolling billboard and generates ad revenue.

Funny dude cries poverty and talks about how he couldnt afford shit but can afford to drive from maine to florida and stay in a hotel...................

Was wondering who he begged for gas money myself.. then i remembered that his truck is a rolling billboard and generates ad revenue.

Lol thats a good one.

TO the OP, get some demos dude!

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Damn didn't know there were so many anti-EXO people here...

P.S. the thing about ad revenue is most likely true. If you have a certain square footage of ads on your vehicle, you can write all your miles off for a tax break or some shit like that. My uncle does it with his truck.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

^^ fairly certain that you would have to work for the company or have their permision to do so, after all its there trademark.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

any ads on a car along with gas and hotel and going out to eat can all be wrote off on taxes if its business related/client entertainment/advertising...I am sure most shop owners that take rides there are going to write off the whole trip..they would be dumb not to if they can...I know I would

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

any ads on a car along with gas and hotel and going out to eat can all be wrote off on taxes if its business related/client entertainment/advertising...I am sure most shop owners that take rides there are going to write off the whole trip..they would be dumb not to if they can...I know I would

a creative person "giving away" said vehicle at the end of the year can also be wrote off on taxes ;)

Whatup with all the EXO haters lol?

Anyways.. That's sweet that he is at your hotel. You guys should definitely meet up :)

He just shattered his window hitting 25hz.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

After some of the things I heard from his former team mates...I got no love for him

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Archived