Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Amart88

Crescendo Amps?

18 posts in this topic

I was seaching around for a good affordable 3-3500 watt amp and I looked at the crescendo amps. Now I heard good things about them but I heard somebody on here ranting about how they keep popping all their crescendo 2k's . Is this true? I would hope a new amp would not be prone to blowing up on me after a few months... any thoughts? or is that all misinformation.

I also looked at the AQ 3500 amps and was not sure on which one I will get. NOT TRYING TO BASH or start a VERSUS thread, Just want your thoughts on each amp from expereince. Im not sure on the price of the Crescendo 3500's yet as they just got back from SBN today.

My electrical.

270a ohio gen Alt

2 XP3000 batts

1 kinetic HC 1400

1 stock batt

All 1/0 ga multiple runs OFC Knu

Running 2 Fi n2 15's (dual 2) @ 4 cubes each ported @ 33hz Plan on running one 3500 to each SAFELY not maxxed out

Ive used a bc2000d for about 6 months now, best amp I've ever owned. They are built in the same build house as audioque amps. The price of the 3500d is 616 shipped :)

I've never seen anyone rant about blowing 2ks up. Show ne the user and ill bet we cam tell you why

I was seaching around for a good affordable 3-3500 watt amp and I looked at the crescendo amps. Now I heard good things about them but I heard somebody on here ranting about how they keep popping all their crescendo 2k's . Is this true? I would hope a new amp would not be prone to blowing up on me after a few months... any thoughts? or is that all misinformation.

I also looked at the AQ 3500 amps and was not sure on which one I will get. NOT TRYING TO BASH or start a VERSUS thread, Just want your thoughts on each amp from expereince. Im not sure on the price of the Crescendo 3500's yet as they just got back from SBN today.

My electrical.

270a ohio gen Alt

2 XP3000 batts

1 kinetic HC 1400

1 stock batt

All 1/0 ga multiple runs OFC Knu

Running 2 Fi n2 15's (dual 2) @ 4 cubes each ported @ 33hz Plan on running one 3500 to each SAFELY not maxxed out.

(3) 3500 amps? you don't have enough batteries run 3 amps and you will be running the risk of over heating your amps

Edited by Miguels

could i get away with putting 1 aq3500d on two dual 1ohm 12" havocs or will i be pushing it too far?

2 3500's not 3. One for each N2.

what about 1 on two dual 1ohm 12" havocs??? (aq3500d??)

I believe he meant 3000 to 3500 watts

1 person likes this

is anybody going to atleast acknowledge my question here i know it aint my thread but damn little help

is anybody going to atleast acknowledge my question here i know it aint my thread but damn little help

You should be good with 1 aq3500 on 2 havocs with good electrical and a good box. Maybe talk to a AA rep about some possible upgrades to the subs. ( and you could have started your own thread instead of dumping in this one)