Amart88 Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 Asphalt paver. currently layed off for the winter. Plan to go to school next year. Maybe heavy equipment operator. My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 I try to stay awake! What I get paid to do is to ride a bus and count the people that get on and off. I have a hand held computer with a program that I use to time stamp the bus stops and collect ridership data.
GiAnT4LYFE Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 I'm a Distribution Center Manager for the largest convenience store distribution company in the US. For those of you in the NJ, PA, MD, DE, & VA, I make sure that all your Wawa's are stocked. Been with the company for 13 years and worked my way up from the BOTTOM! Just proves that hard work will get you where you want to go in life. Now I'm trying to find ways to have my money make money for me.
ThatGuyWithAJetta Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 I'm a high school student on the weekdays and on weekends i bag groceries been doing it for 5 years in April. !999.5 Volkswagen Jetta 1 Planet Audio BIg Bang 15 Powerbass 1500,1
Red-navi-916 Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 Skatin from state to state on 18 wheels BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Watch the bass Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 Skatin from state to state on 18 wheels My favourite Country song. Kathy Mattea one more time, aswome aswome awsome. And for myself im self-employed in selling and service. "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
sprkn_ranger Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 Asphalt paver. currently layed off for the winter. Plan to go to school next year. Maybe heavy equipment operator. If your going to become a heavy equipment operator, avoid any schools if you can. I've heard they are real expensive. My suggestion is get into an apprentiship doing it. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
C-Fizzy Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 I make burritos for fat bitches all day. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
sprkn_ranger Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 I make burritos for fat bitches all day. Lol now this fatass is hungry...thanks Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.