Tommy Mckinnie's Latest Hack Job!

took ownership of vehicle then bash him online..... best way to resolve things haha

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

i mean seriously they are a business that has to pay bills, if i was in JP shoes i would have tryed to talk it out with the shop first, then if that didnt work, i would make life for that business local to that business terrible, id tell anyone who would listen, reviews everything about my horrible install and how everything went down, not the internet whom is full of all people who will most likely never get installs from the shop anyhow.

I mean you dont HAVE to know audio to ask, hey wheres my other amp? hey why are my speakers sitting cockeyed like that? why is stuff hitting against stuff like that? Its not like its the first build the guys ever had, he had ample amount of knowledge that when he picked it up he could have brought it up.

what i find even funnier, is that JP posted on his facebook that skar audio and crescendo were offering him a full sponsorship, i don´t understand that,i have nothing against him or anything, but how the hell can a few brands offer him that? the guy knows nothing about car audio, he doesn´t compete, he has lots of haters and has fucked up business with lots of guys, man , sometimes i wish i could have that amount of nutthugers and get sponsors without doing shit :S

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

what i find even more funny, is that JP posted on his facebook that skar audio and crescendo were offering him a full sponsorship, i don´t understand that,i have nothing against him or anything, but how the hell can a few brands offer him that? the guy knows nothing about car audio, he doesn´t compete, he has lots of haters and have fucked up business with lots of guys, man , sometimes i wish i could have that amount of nutthugers and get sponsors without doing shit :S

^ yep, I'm about to get a cam and build a tunnel. Put some six's on my hoe and go to work. I already run Nendo so sponsorship here I come.lol :)

2009 Tahoe

2000bc Cresendo POWA Need 3500

2 Sundown Zv3 18 high rolled sexiness

dual alt bracket with Singer alt(coming soon)

Mtx Q(not sure if I'm going to use)

Knu wire and RCA's

Bass Head Bands

Oh and a few pairs of Jordan's

62c64997.jpg

what i find even funnier, is that JP posted on his facebook that skar audio and crescendo were offering him a full sponsorship, i don´t understand that,i have nothing against him or anything, but how the hell can a few brands offer him that? the guy knows nothing about car audio, he doesn´t compete, he has lots of haters and has fucked up business with lots of guys, man , sometimes i wish i could have that amount of nutthugers and get sponsors without doing shit :S

Think about it, He has the money, or so it seems. To buy a shit ton of either, And then have someone do a shit install, Throw it away, And then redo it again with new stuff, Therefor more money for the sponsor, And he is how should i say it, not top, but one of the bigish, people on youtube, Or however you want to look at it. Therefor, Having him have the rank he has up there, People would watch, Therefor buy products. I hope this sort of makes sense, but whatever.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

its still rather funny imo that he didnt take it up with the guy AT ALL.

You know that's not his style.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

no bitchmade for life is

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

or he wanted to be talked about on this forum again.

i vote some sort of bitch move

or if we are really lucky, all this is real and he really did waste a bunch of money and not even take it up with the dude who did the install.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

In this video you can see some of the gaps and crap in the trim panels.. What was JP thinking..

you mean to tell me there was a neo mid bouncing around without screws/broken screws whatever and no one questioned the quality of the build? that was a point of view from jp so i know what he saw during that first view--lots of gaps and poor quality. he even says hesitantly ..."4x 4500s on the back wall..." as if questioning where the fuck is my fifth one? lol.

Archived