I replaced my 2 old fosgate D4 HE 8" subs today with 2 new P2 D4 8" subs. I used the same box that has been in my truck for 4 months. I tested to see how they sounded for about 5min on some Lil John tracks. Close up the truck and the garage and go in the house and start watching TV. 5min in to relaxing the cops are at the door. Someone made a noise complaint. REALLY!?!?! WTF people. 2:30pm in the afternoon your gonna complain about 2 8" subs on an old MTX 2120 (maybe 200w @ 4ohm). I am assuming its the same person who complained a year ago about a low profile 10" fosgate sub in my 350z also a saturday about 4pm (about 200w @ 4ohm bridged on rear channels of a 400.4). My problem is...........

COPS?? REALLY? It's only 200w people, get a grip. It took longer to call the cops and get them to my house than it took for me to test the subs.

Just wait till they here the blowthrough I start building next weekend. 3 12's and 2 T20001BD's.

And that will complete my rant for the night

Uhh, I sure as hell wouldn't appreciate you doing that shit.

Maybe they work graveyard and are trying to sleep in the afternoon?

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

"If you build it, they will come."

:roflmao: I think I will build the blowthrough at 11pm on a tuesday night. See what they think of that.

Then maybe next time stop bumping inside the neighborhood. It's been such a super long time since I last did work in the garage of my home, and do remember testing out equipment, but always felt it was disrespectful to bump in the neighborhood. And even when I was testing it, I wouldn't have complained if they had called the cops.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Uhh, I sure as hell wouldn't appreciate you doing that shit.

Maybe they work graveyard and are trying to sleep in the afternoon?

well maybe if they are trying to sleep they couldve gave him a call instead and asked him to turn it down, instead of calling the cops that would take 10 times longer.

if someone did that to me the next time i even heard them so much as rev up there car once id call the cops

id understand if you had 4 15s and out side bumping for hours in the middle of the night. but for 5 min with 2 8s at 2:30 in the afternoon while your in your garuge?

Edited by new guy

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

Sometimes people overreact but they may be trying to sleep. Idk.

I understand that sometimes it gets kind of ridiculous when stuff like this happens, but next time you test or demo, go to a parking lot or field.

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Always bad juju to test for any real length of time in the neighborhood, just get it fired up and make sure everything is sound and working good and take a short road trip so you can let it rip without pissing anyone off.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

I know most of my neighbors. I think this guy is mad at me because I didnt side with him when he was trying to get a pitbull in the neighborhood put down. necause all of my other neighbors in the culdasec would come over and say something to me except him.

But really, is 200w worth complaining about. The cop grinned when I told him what I was testing.\

And anything 500w or better I would not test in the neighborhood. But 2:30pm on a Saturday for 5min should not get the cops called.

Edited by Smoove

I know most of my neighbors. I think this guy is mad at me because I didnt side with him when he was trying to get a pitbull in the neighborhood put down. necause all of my other neighbors in the culdasec would come over and say something to me except him.

But really, is 200w worth complaining about. The cop grinned when I told him what I was testing.\

And anything 500w or better I would not test in the neighborhood. But 2:30pm on a Saturday for 5min should not get the cops called.

You should have given him a demo.