robbed and beat the shit out of tonight :(

I don't know what flint is :shrug:

You don't want to :lol:

x2

Happy, I edited it, just for you. =.='

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

You must live in Memphis! Lol don't feel bad dude I totaled out my bagged dodge this morning. Shitty day today. My buddy's girl ran him over today and hit a tree and totaled his ride out.

Wow bro this sucks. Man im sorry to hear. Im Glad ur ok though. Hope u get the lex back..............and that watch !! that thing was sexy.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

well im not a pussy in anyway. i am however stupid for falling for a stupid sob story and believing this bitch in the first place lesson learned. i spoke to my insurance today and the great and lovely news is that they dont cover thefts if i was present. in other words i gave them my fukken keys so i let them have my car.... so in watever condition i get it back is my problem to fix. unless they crash it if they crash my car i get covered for everything. isnt that some shit? but yea now i play the waiting gsme for them to find my car and those people not to mention they tok me for all my money so they have plenty gas money to get to fucking mexico and then some

The insurance company covers you. Their legal dept is playing a game with you. Their lawyer speak only covers if you loaned the car to the person when not under duress.

They may have theft listed under your insurance as a different item, such as fire can be separate from PLPD. If you have theft, then you're good to go. If its not broken off separately then it is a general coverage item mandated by your state likely. Get your policy and check it thoroughly..

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Damn what a fucked up situation...

And I'll admit...I thought you were full of BS or trolling at first...mainly from all the idiots that post shit like this online just looking for attention.

However, your story does have some odd parts to it, but overall I believe you and I feel for ya bro.

Don't do anything stupid. The last thing you need to do is catch a charge by acting on extreme emotions. Your best bet at this point would be to print out as much info as you can on any equipment/jewelry/etc that was stolen and hit every pawn shop in a 50 mile radius cuz chances are, they're gonna try to unload your stuff quick.

Also, I gotta call BS on the insurance thing, not on you but on them. I would be fighting that nonstop until there was no other options left...especially if you had full coverage. I would call them and ask for a supervisor again n again until you get up high enough in the company to get someone who knows wtf they are talking about.

I wish you the best of luck bro. I know this is a really hard situation...I had a somewhat similar situation happen to me several years ago. Just BE SMART about whatever you do from this point on. Good luck.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

might not be the best advice but if it was me id go get a sniper rilfe set back and send head shots just me tho or if you wanna keep it quiet use a crossbow or compound bow

yah, sure you would.

He is joking

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

A bunch for you guys are jokes... Unless you're in the situation like I was in a similar one... You don't know what he's going through. Retaliation leads to more retaliation.

I doubt the guys who have his car are chillin on the block washing the car in front of his house... Let the police handle it.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

You two obviously don't know orion well.. the dude is always like that...like some other people on here. Just got to get used to it and ignore them. They're always shouting "Pictures or lies"...how the hell are you suppose to prove something like that.

orions a cool dude as every one else on here ive met so far just everyonw has there different way of viewing things is all

It's ok, carshateme just doesn't like people who don't bullshit calling out bullshitters. Not everyone can fail at being a troll, so everyone else must be a douche because he Googles his answers and posts like he knows anything.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Im closing this thread... People are talkin so much shit.... Sorry once again that happened to you again OP... Hope you are able to get things straight i can sympathize i have been jumped before but i was not robbed or car jacked but i still know the pain...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived