Got this in my Mailbox.. What would you do?

I look at it this way...If you are bad ass enough to send me letters saying you are going to steal my shit, break my shit, touch my house, poison my dogs, beat my ass.. then you might just be bad assed enough to try and assault me, my wife or children should you actually ever show your face at my property, that considered, I feel that I am in danger, and will act accordingly to eliminate said threat. Author of the letter opened the door to getting himself shot when he started making threats, In my mind you said you were going to come kick my ass, and now you are here, so it must be to kick my ass. Bang. Now you arent going to be kicking anyones ass. Shouldn't have trespassed, shouldn't have illegally placed an item in my mail box, shouldn't have made threats to my person or property( which can be classified as menacing or agg. menacing,again, illegal), shouldn't have trespassed again to act on those premeditated threats. Case closed. Thank you. Please come again. I have lots of ammo.

I know the laws in my home state. I have the right to defend myself if I feel I am in danger.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

<----- might have been a lil ADD and forgotz the part about breaking into the house lol. I was talking just about breaking a car window. Home/fam is going to equal a dead body lol. I was not flaming you specifically bigsix.

Its cool mang. Im very protective of my kids and my shit. Ive been robbed before, also been held against my will illegally... I dont take kindly to people making threats.. It is a hot button for me. What would get me fired up is those letters.. that is an over the top reaction to some loud music.. like I previously said a note like : " Hey, that shit is loud and keeps me awake and rattle my house, please stop or I will have to notify the police. Thanks, your neighbor" is what was in order in this situation. Not threats of vandalism, burglary, assault...

It is all in how you present the situation, you are polite and say it properly, no problem man, sorry I was bothering you... but you wanna step up and act hard and tell me you are going to steal my property and assault me? then bring it on MF'er, you just started a war.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Well if/when you do take the letter to the cops, be sure to point out the "cops have nothing better to do" part and hope that they take enough offense to it.

If they say that they can't do anything about it though, then you should take your time to write up a nice letter to mail to everybody on your street, and include something along the lines of "due to recent threats against the well-being of my property and my family, I have decided to acquire a firearm and have taught my family members how to use it as well in case of emergency."

THIS.

The Speakerbox - Huntsville, AL

TheSpeakerbox.net

Facebook.com/TheSpeakerboxHSV

Rockford Fosgate, Memphis Audio, Phoenix Gold, Alpine, Pioneer, Polk Audio

What would I do?

I would turn it down far from my house (I already do and my system aint loud).

If I had the money, I would get an alarm on my car. I would place surveillance on my car (If you wanted, more of your property too). I would inform the police on the threats (So you have a documented history of previous threats, in case they sent more or did something) And get a firearm(s) and train my family to use it.

^ Basically all the threads GOOD suggestions summarized.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Archived