Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

That guy is just someone sorta local to me that has a personal grudge against me. According to him I just get lucky on my builds for other people, and my s-10 was pure luck...and the hummer will just be another fail.

Oh so you got one of those local haters too? I got one that I use to work for "he says other wise" but you can see some of his comments on builds we worked on together where he is showing thanks and appreciation for the finishing work I did.. Go figure.

build looking good tho! and thanks for the eyecandy :D

thread will remain safe from being locked for another week or 2 :P

PS: I also except cash bribes, as well as big booty subwoofers for a lifetime of me not locking this thread. hahaha

Berger you are a man of patients to deal with all tbe BS youve had to go thru. Plus have some talented female friends....awaits more yoga ;)

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Berger you are a man of patients to deal with all tbe BS youve had to go thru. Plus have some talented female friends....awaits more yoga ;)

Thank you!

I just feel bad for Trippi, he thinks this thing is cursed probably lol (I do too sometimes) But hopefully we wont run into anymore problems and after I get a few last pieces together we can finally really get to rolling on this thing!

The dash isnt set in stone. Things are getting moved around still. But that's a basic idea for ya!

why such need of so many ipads lol.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Archived