Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

no clue.. Yoga pants google search

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if he did something to sabotage your work and try to make you look bad. He just seems like that type of person, sadly. After reading his comments on FB, I'm amazed that he's even in business. The lack of professional behavior is shocking. He doesn't seem to know how to separate personal from professional. Give it time though....karma is a bitch.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

You know why I keep clicking this thread when I know Berger doesn't have the Hummer? Because I know his sig is easy to find in here, click link to Jay's stupidnasty build, bingo! Yoga pants everywhere.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

damn, is it going to be with dom until feb 1st or is it going somewhere else also?

to the hifonics head quarters for amps.

just kidding :) Gives Berger time for CJ's truck! When Berger gets this big bitch, he'll get it done, and it'll be fucking crazy when it's there.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

From the looks of Dom's attitude (both here and on Facebook) towards you Berger, I highly suggest you go over everything again. There's a possibility it can end up as a waste of time but it's better than risking something else being tweaked just because he "didn't like how it was done".

Yeah, he's already made several comments/accusations rather alarming. Mostly towards the battery banks. Going to go over it tip to toe.

Yeah it would be sickening to imagine but just the even tiny possibility of him messing with something just to make you look bad if it were to cause damage to the truck.

Just sayin'

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

From the looks of Dom's attitude (both here and on Facebook) towards you Berger, I highly suggest you go over everything again. There's a possibility it can end up as a waste of time but it's better than risking something else being tweaked just because he "didn't like how it was done".

Yeah, he's already made several comments/accusations rather alarming. Mostly towards the battery banks. Going to go over it tip to toe.

Yeah it would be sickening to imagine but just the even tiny possibility of him messing with something just to make you look bad if it were to cause damage to the truck.

Just sayin'

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

I would say everything should be double checked on a build like this anyway.

No reason to accuse someone of tampering with work with no evidence

No one has accused...

Jeebus, this thread needs to die now. Sucks to even look at it knowing nothing will be posted in it until February, except for minor updates.

Can we do a UBL on this? lol

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Archived