Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

12 15's...........thats gonna make the booboo loose........you might as well put toilets for seats cause when the BASS DROPS people are gonna shit themselves

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

May be 5 DC 9ks

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

so what kind of woofers are you runnin now?! size?! Amount?! do you still have the 8k's?! THERES SO MAN QUESTIONS LEFT UNANSWERED WERE ALL DYING TO KNOW!

sorry sorry! 12-15s now..Berger can post them when they ship in about 2 weeeks...is that too long to wait before you find out? They say a pic is worth a thousand words..

And the search is on for new amps too..looking at a few different options right now...and guess what my first one is...6 warhorses! Yeah let the bashing begin. lol...sorry i'm a big kicker fan...grew up on them. I'll know for sure this week what I'm using and then I'll let you know. Thanks for the interest man!

:ninja:

and i want that shirt for SBN por favor lol XL

I ran a Warhorse. I'll be 100% honest, in the way you use your truck it'll be great. Is a good amp to demo of for those street battle that are judge by the crowd. The only time problems come up is when you get a meter involved.

I was running 2 TSNS 18s and had 3 different amp setups for them (one being the Warhorse), and it was arguably the loudest when the Warhorse was in. But on the meter it was what scored the lowest I believe. And that's what just about everyone had problems with.

So as long as you don't get into the numbers race you should be good.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

The warhorse is a cool amp, but I can guarantee that berger with shoot himself if he has to wire subs up to it they way it has to be done. Also one of our dealers swapped the DC 10k in place of his warhorses and gained almost 3db just from the swap.

If you went with crossfire subs again then I say some 8ks. Matching is always fun, and the black would match the whip nicely :)

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Archived