Jump to content

Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)


Recommended Posts

Posted

well that is a welder ont he floor in front of it with an acetylene tank in the left corner. I do see the jig saw they used to make th cuts with though!

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I am damn sure my doors came out better than the hummer. It looks like Likuid Glass needs to just stick with small projects.

Posted

I do see the jig saw they used to make th cuts with though!

That was for the rough cuts, they used tin snips for the precision work...

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Posted

It appears some people and shops except to do work out side of there experience in fear of upsetting the customer. In result the job turns into a nightmare. Trippi your a cool ass dude. I hope you get the hummer the way you want it. I have found that the things that's not seen it just as important and the things you do. You never know when the customer will decide to change, and its always a matter of when.

Posted

i just hope its salvageable. I am glad to see TRippi did it. For the battle scene thats going to straight mind fuck people when he opens the doors out.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I've actually work on a a vehicle that had suicide doors. And I have to say those this are a pain in the ass. Just having the doors opening and closing like normal and leaving them open while installing things made the doors start to,sag in only a few days. It made several trips back to the body shop to be adjusted. And these were installed my a shop that actually did stuff like that regularly. So I, sure a first time project this was hell

Posted

I am damn sure my doors came out better than the hummer. It looks like Likuid Glass needs to just stick with small projects.

Yea, they botched it bad, but looking at their glass work, man if it is theirs work, it is really good. I guess if I was Trippi, and saw that kind of work, I would have felt safe too. Damn shame. Sucks Trippi. Glad you got Mr can't post pics Berg on it. His welds look great.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Posted

I think he needs to stick to small jobs. This dash looks horrible. The circles aint even circles. It fits even worse...hell the steering wheel dont even fit. You can forget about driving it anywhere.

He wants a video of the dash so im about to take one

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 542 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...