Hotdog Posted May 10, 2012 Report Posted May 10, 2012 Just put a message on your own window on the out side write " In Reply " and on the inside just write " It was not me and give her your phone number and say if she is interested she can put her lipstick on and leave tread marks on your .... " (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
JasonJones Posted May 10, 2012 Report Posted May 10, 2012 I hate to say it but for this situation it'll be hard to pull out the lurker. I say be that ignorant fuck for once blast your shit then write a nice huge note on cardboard put it on your windshield saying "Now that was me 'blasting my music'" and then if it were me I'd put my dick and nuts in paint and put that on the cardboard for my signature.
Audio Customs Posted May 10, 2012 Report Posted May 10, 2012 I hate to say it but for this situation it'll be hard to pull out the lurker. I say be that ignorant fuck for once blast your shit then write a nice huge note on cardboard put it on your windshield saying "Now that was me 'blasting my music'" and then if it were me I'd put my dick and nuts in paint and put that on the cardboard for my signature. I hate to say it but for this situation it'll be hard to pull out the lurker. I say be that ignorant fuck for once blast your shit then write a nice huge note on cardboard put it on your windshield saying "Now that was me 'blasting my music'" and then if it were me I'd put my dick and nuts in paint and put that on the cardboard for my signature. cone area http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/6819-cone-area-of-a-subwoofer/ 4th order band pass basic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/126478-basics-of-a-4th-order-bandpass-enclosure/ this is Torres box calculator My GUI Box Tuning Calculator Download - Updated 8/18/2012
Emmet Posted May 10, 2012 Report Posted May 10, 2012 All these idea's are good and all.... Unless its a dude who slaps on some lipstick and dresses up at night. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
n8ball2013 Posted May 10, 2012 Report Posted May 10, 2012 Its a fat chick. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Hotdog Posted May 10, 2012 Report Posted May 10, 2012 Its a fat chick. Yea you know N8 found her already (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
HatersGonnaHate Posted May 10, 2012 Report Posted May 10, 2012 All these idea's are good and all.... Unless its a dude who slaps on some lipstick and dresses up at night. No, Nate is in PA. Ken's in Cali. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
poorfish88 Posted May 10, 2012 Report Posted May 10, 2012 I'd chill and be sure my tunes were not heard in the complex. No reason yet to get carried away, so far nothing to bad has happened. She just has an extremely stupid way of asking you to chill. But if the problem goes on then I'd go in a more direct manner.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.