Money Money Money lol

Now I am going to ask and tell the truth... Was you singing Abba in your head

lol no, i had to google that just to see what it was =]

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

right

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4Uhttps://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4U

2013 DODGE CHALLENGER R/T

SUNDOWN ZV4-18

CRESCENDO 3.5K

PIONEER AVIC 5300 NEX

ALPINE TYPE R 6.5S & 6X9'S

ROCKFORD FOSGATE 1.5" TWEETS

5 C&D TECH BATTS

COUPLE HUNDERD TO TOW YOUR VEHICLE?????? DO ANY OF YOU TOW???

RUSTY TELL THEM WHAT IT COST TO TOW YOUR VEHICLE ACROSS COUNTRY

ANNA TELL THEM WHAT IT COST TO TOW YOUR VEHICLE ACROSS COUNTRY

JEFFEREY TELL THEM WHAT IT COST TO TOW YOUR VEHICLE ACROSS COUNTRY

GARY TELL'EM WHAT IT COST TO TOW YOUR VEHICLE ACROSS COUNTRY

ALPINE, SKITTLE TELL THEM WHAT IT COST TO DRIVE ACROSS COUNTRY

FUCK IT I'LL TELL YOU.................

Towing within Cali from SF Bay Area to L.A. cost me over $500. That is within one damn state. Cost me $1500 to tow it to Vegas. Cost $3000 to Laughlin for 08 Finals on a transporter split three-ways. My point is don't just assume the bitching is because of the drive. It is the overall cost, it is the year after year of broken promises, it is the lack of respect towards the competitors base. Lets face we are all hoes and Wayne is the Pimp.

Just for a comparison... and its expensive!

Ive towed our team nowall 87 caravan all around not last season but the seascon before iirc. I was using my tahoe which I competed with and my daily driver. 24inch rims, 3 alternators, a few batteries and a hand full of woofers, plus the van on the back of a full car tralior (not a dolly, thats another story).... My truck was sluggish with just the trailor and a van on it. HA!

197$ one way to tow the van to a show 6hours away! not including the gas for the tow back, plus the trailor rental of $60 a day on top of that

lol I so enjoy reading comments from people who have not competed nor have dedicated themselves to the sport. From my standpoint just looks like drama creators.

From my understanding.....

There will be no more unified World Finals. We will no longer be competing against the Europeons. Not only is DbDrag gonna be in Indy but Usaci and Iasca World Finals will be there as well.(Meca will not be there this yr but I'm told will be next yr.) No there will not be a Cali location for the North American Finals this yr. Yes Wayne is looking to get and keep a Cali location next yr and future yrs. Personally I will enjoy seeing the North Americans compete against ea other for an actual Title and having the chance to win!!!

Quit your whining fools!! Either get in the lanes or sit on the sidelines. Its all up to the competitors to make it happen. :)

lol I so enjoy reading comments from people who have not competed nor have dedicated themselves to the sport. From my standpoint just looks like drama creators.

From my understanding.....

There will be no more unified World Finals. We will no longer be competing against the Europeons. Not only is DbDrag gonna be in Indy but Usaci and Iasca World Finals will be there as well.(Meca will not be there this yr but I'm told will be next yr.) No there will not be a Cali location for the North American Finals this yr. Yes Wayne is looking to get and keep a Cali location next yr and future yrs. Personally I will enjoy seeing the North Americans compete against ea other for an actual Title and having the chance to win!!!

Quit your whining fools!! Either get in the lanes or sit on the sidelines. Its all up to the competitors to make it happen. :)

then why did wayne tell us if we can get a venue we can have a finals in cali this year??????

so am i wasting my time looking for one? you know something we dont?

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived