Sonic Electronix

Car went up in flames..Lost EVERYTHING :'/ PICS Coming later

well my truck has been payed off for a while. but i still keep full coverage on it, just for the simple fact that my insurance covers up to $3500 of audio, for only $1 a month.

Careful with that. They can pro rate it's "expected lifespan" and deduct its value based on age.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

well my truck has been payed off for a while. but i still keep full coverage on it, just for the simple fact that my insurance covers up to $3500 of audio, for only $1 a month.

who the f*** is your insurence through???????

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

This is why we fuse both sides of a power run kiddo's

And always grommet a power wire.

Have a legit shop do your install next time.

Sure, iam an ass, but you burnt that car down.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

This is why we fuse both sides of a power run kiddo's

And always grommet a power wire.

Have a legit shop do your install next time.

Sure, iam an ass, but you burnt that car down.

Ain't that the truth

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

this is the second time come i read something like this, ON A CHARGER. friend smell something one morning when he was about to get in his car. popped his trunk of course to put his stuff for work in, and saw one of the wire from the battery burnt (forgot which one). sucky thing is that all dodge's cars (like the charger and challenger) have the battery in the trunk (you know its closer to the gas tank right?)

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

this is the second time come i read something like this, ON A CHARGER. friend smell something one morning when he was about to get in his car. popped his trunk of course to put his stuff for work in, and saw one of the wire from the battery burnt (forgot which one). sucky thing is that all dodge's cars (like the charger and challenger) have the battery in the trunk (you know its closer to the gas tank right?)

doesnt mater if its closer to the gas tank. gas isnt that flammable. its the fumes. but still, its not going to burst in flames like a movie. plenty of other things to burn in the car.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived