Kenne Bell 2010 Mustang GT: Speed (slow) and Sound Build

That's about what I get in my 4 banger... WTF?

23mpg is not bad AT ALL

Not sure what you are all talking about on that crimper....i have the exact same one. Yes the dies are bit undersized but they still work fine with no modification, you just have to give the terminal a little squeeze on the wire with pliers or something beforehand and then fit it in there.

THe key is to actually squeeze until the crimp is tight, sounds like ya'll need to work on your grip strength lol

Shouldn't be a problem for you OrionStang

Team NorthWestSPL

Not sure what you are all talking about on that crimper....i have the exact same one. Yes the dies are bit undersized but they still work fine with no modification, you just have to give the terminal a little squeeze on the wire with pliers or something beforehand and then fit it in there.

THe key is to actually squeeze until the crimp is tight, sounds like ya'll need to work on your grip strength lol

Shouldn't be a problem for you OrionStang

MIC-70ES.jpg

I don't know what the fuss is over the crimper. I LOVE mine. You just have to use the 00 gauge dies for 1/0. The terminal just slides through the dies and then you crimp.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

LOL at the speedo pic. I am almost 100K OVER that in my truck.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Finally got the damn alt in, should have done it at DC. I had to grind some the alt bracket (you guys know how thick they are) because it was made for the factory small case, not the large case XP. Anyway, all I have is my shitty cordless drill and a couple cuttiing discs (for air grinder), so it took me over an hour to grind the thing down.

A little personalization

IMAG0992.jpg

After the grinding, all was going smooth until....

IMAG0993.jpg

IMAG0994.jpg

The damn plug doesn't have room to snap in. Loosen all bolts again, plug it in, tighten everything down again.

Done. This is pure sex.

IMAG0995.jpg

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

lookin good buddy. those roots style blowers come on so damn hard... gotta be a blast to drive it now

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived