Kenne Bell 2010 Mustang GT: Speed (slow) and Sound Build

Box is looking good!

Out of curiosity: How are you cutting your wood?

Box is looking good!

You don't need a table saw to cut wood, one can use a circle or jig saw with proper preparation.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

That looks really nice man. Looks like there won't be much baffle left after the subs are in lol.

And thanks for the compliment...my boxes turn out pretty decent but damn it takes me forever haha. I'm hoping to start building another box for my blowthrough soon, but we will see.

Haha pretty much, if the subs were square I don't think there'd be a baffle. Look forward to the blowthrough.

The box doenst look removable

But when your weak like me what is lol

Its removeable, remember the mock up box I made? This is the same size. But about 3 times as heavy, not counting subs.

Box is looking good!

Thanks. Straight edge and circular saw. For each cut, measure a few times, then let her rip. Some of the shorter cuts are freehand with the circular.

Box is looking good!

You don't need a table saw to cut wood, one can use a circle or jig saw with proper preparation.

Exactly. Just takes a ton of patience. I'll take a table saw any day LOL.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Table saws are nice when the piece isn't too big, but I'd take a nice circular saw and a straight edge for the big pieces any day. And for kerfing big pieces, a circular saw is my tool of choice.

Box is looking very solid so far, and should be little louder since the port has no bends

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

hell ya lookin good ken! Thanks for the batt today!

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/

16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/

8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

I'm in love with that box. what's the plan for finishing it, carpet or paint bed line? I think it'd look pretty classy with a thick clear sealant. Birch is gorgeous. But its your build, have it your way!

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Don't know how Im going to finish it yet. Thought about vinyl again, but it just gets torn apart at the port opening. Maybe a dark stain, like a cherry. Gotta fill the screw holes first.

Bought a bunch of the "small things". Threaded rod for bracing along with hardware, bolts and hardware for speaker terminals, and the paint for the port.

IMAG1011.jpg

As always, I forgot a couple things. Going back to Lowes in the morning.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Hey you have birch, and it looks awesome when stained. So that would be my vote :D

Archived