Sonic Electronix

D2 sa 12's wont play @ 2 ohms WHY?

I was going to help you until your gangster pic flipped me off.

same reason IM STAYIN OUTTA THIS....

SUBSCRIBE AT YOUTUBE! 18abVFL < CLICK!!

2005 Subaru Impreza

My build log.

Head unit- Kenwood Excelon KDC-X695

Front doors- Rockford Fosgate 6.5" Prime components

Rear doors- Rockford Fosgate 4" Punch coaxials

Sub amp- Audiopipe AP18001d

Subs- Two American Bass TNT 10"s

Box- 2.6 cubes @ 34hz, 36in of port

Big 3 & run of Raptor 1/0 to rear powercell

TEAM 808 UPSTATE NY.

ab1.png

Can it be heard 2 blocks away, thats how i rate systems.

Are the other terminals wired positive to negative?

New Setup;

H/U; Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Wiring; 2 runs of 2/0 OFC & Big 3.

Subs; 2 D1 DC Level 4s.

Monoblock; DC 3.5k.

4 Channel; JBL GTO1004.

Highs; Vifa NE25VTS-04.

Mids; Aura NS6-255-8A.

Alt; 160a.

Batts; Optima, KHC1800.

I was going to help you until your gangster pic flipped me off.

thats why i flipped him off in my reply.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Interests:Things that make ya wife wet as the river lol. Dude's a troll...

He won't be getting ay help from me, especially on a post that could have been answered by himself at the 12volt.com.....

Good luck homie :)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Step one: change your pic.

Step two: change your pic again because surely your replacement pic will be piss poor like the first.

Step three: check your wiring and pay very close attention to positive and negative on the woofers. Pics on sites like the12volt switch around positive and negative to make it easier to understand.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

What does the ohm meter say? measure each and post results......now were all confusing each other.......

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4Uhttps://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4U

2013 DODGE CHALLENGER R/T

SUNDOWN ZV4-18

CRESCENDO 3.5K

PIONEER AVIC 5300 NEX

ALPINE TYPE R 6.5S & 6X9'S

ROCKFORD FOSGATE 1.5" TWEETS

5 C&D TECH BATTS

Damn SMD members are real picky....Won't help this dude cuz of his picture and some things he typed but reply to complete noobs who continue to argue with everything you say...

He's actually taking people's advice lol?

if someone is holding their middle finger up in your face, talking about how he likes to make your wife/gf wet, then asks for your help with something, while still holding his middle finger up in your face, would you help them?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Damn SMD members are real picky....Won't help this dude cuz of his picture and some things he typed but reply to complete noobs who continue to argue with everything you say...

He's actually taking people's advice lol?

if someone is holding their middle finger up in your face, talking about how he likes to make your wife/gf wet, then asks for your help with something, while still holding his middle finger up in your face, would you help them?

It's the fucking internet. I seriously hope you don't think that people say out loud in public what they say on SMD...or any forum. If you get offended every time somebody says something like what this kid did or take a photo of themselves holding up the middle finger then...good luck. People on here say offensive shit all the time but that doesn't mean you should ignore them after that.

Archived