Kicker to enter Walmart in September

My first setup was cvr's.....no big 3 etc I was less educated. But I started by ditching the prefab box...tuned to high. I built my own ported enclosure for the cvrs and went from dissapointment to liking them. Not a kicker hater but I hate it when people hate on other brands sundown dc skar etc... because "no one knows of them" "they must be crap the audio shop says so"

This argument goes both ways but in the end its all pointless. Noob will be Noobs until someone helps them out. I have done my best to help my friends over the past few years...but just last night I installed 2 pioneer shallow 8's in a sealed box in a trunk...yup a trunk.. It's what he had and doesnt have money for something new so for right now I at least built him a good enclosure did his wiring and set his amp best I can. We all start/started somewhere and I bet Kicker was in most everyones setup at one point.

but just to nag on the thread. Sundown>keeker :deadhorse:

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I dont understand why people think that Kicker is such cheap stuff... Yes its a more affordable sub line then some others but it doesnt make them bad... They are decent for people who cant spend several hundred on a woofer or woofers... Just because they hit walmart sales shelf doesnt degrade the quality... Their sales will probably sky rocket i think

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

This is probably one of the most profitable moves they've made.

As much as I hate Wal-Mart, Kicker will fly off the shelves there I bet.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

I liked my old kicker set up, 2 cvr 12"s sealed on a 04kx1200.1, I'd by another kx1200 again in a heartbeat

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

The whole kicker vs sundown thing bothers me. I have heard both and worked with both. With equal equipment I really don't see too big a difference between the two. Yes you'll pay more for a equal kicker set up. But sundown had great customer support to its user because of its size, it's still grassroots, and that not offered by a lot of company's. You feel more as a friend then you do a customer. Being a kicker dealer I get that out of them. I have a rep I can call, and when we meet at shows, we hang out, call for tech they are more than happy to help...I don't know what the customer support is like, but iam pretty sure they have it set up to go to a dealer for support. I think kicker gets a lot of it bad wrap from being the originator of the entire car audio epic. They have always been the leader. Now with technology and the Internet, die hard junkies can develop, make, and sell equal or better products without a dealer network. But with out the ground work layed by the original big audio company's, none of this would exist.

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

• 2 months later...

Only if they knew

sad-numb.png

2001 GMC Sierra DC Audio Build =http://www.stevemead...o-level-4-build

2001 GMC Sierra

XSPower D3400

Pioneer AVHD 1400

​MB Quart Component Sets

Pioneer 5x4s

Audiotechnix Power Wire, Speaker Wire, Sound Deadener

DC Audio Level 4 10s

DC Audio 3.5k