bdog Posted June 18, 2012 Report Posted June 18, 2012 I hope she gets well soon my heart to you and your family REP
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted June 18, 2012 Report Posted June 18, 2012 I wish you well in this hard time. Prayers to your family bro.
purplesyrup Posted June 18, 2012 Report Posted June 18, 2012 There is never much for words I can think to say in these situations, Im sorry about what you are going through, hang in there man.
OrionStang Posted June 18, 2012 Author Report Posted June 18, 2012 There is never much for words I can think to say in these situations, Im sorry about what you are going through, hang in there man. Thanks, man. The hardest part is the waiting for the doc's decision. Its out of my hands, and I hate that shit. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
MrSkippyJ Posted June 18, 2012 Report Posted June 18, 2012 damn dude. hope it all turns out ok whatever happens. I would be a wreck if I had to deal with that, you are holding your self together better than I ever could. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
OrionStang Posted June 19, 2012 Author Report Posted June 19, 2012 Nothing to update really. Doc's got her blood sugar stabilized. Still running a bunch of tests and will be doing the MRI tomorrow. Crazy how she could almost die one day, and be the same old 'Mom' the next day. Although she is stuck in the hospital, her attitude is great and she wants out LOL. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
ChevyBoy95 Posted June 19, 2012 Report Posted June 19, 2012 all i can tell you is spend the most time with her you possibly can, it doesn't matter if you are asleep in the chair next to the bed or whatever. i hope she makes a quick and speedy recovery. Not to be negative, but you never know the last time you will see your mom. And that's coming from my first hand experience. Like i said though, I truly wish her the best and she will be in my prayers. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
OrionStang Posted June 19, 2012 Author Report Posted June 19, 2012 Thanks man. I spent a couple hours there today and will be going back in the morning. Dad doesn't want a bunch of people there "all day", he hasn't left though. She is already planning a bbq when she gets released, to make up for Fathers Day. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Audio-Concepts Posted June 19, 2012 Report Posted June 19, 2012 Sorry to hear all the craziness youve endured lately, but glad to hear shes upbeat and spirits are high! Hope all goes well! Prayers from my family to yours bro! Pioneer AVH480 Zapco ST5XII amplifier Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive) Onyx Subwoofer Sky High OFC wiring
Hotdog Posted June 19, 2012 Report Posted June 19, 2012 I hope all goes well and you receive the best news possible on your mother. (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.