Sonic Electronix

i have seen 2 10s do a good hair trick but had a lot of power. there is no magic setup you just have to build big and hope for the best. also low tuning always helps

2003 VW Jetta Wagon AA Mayhem 15's Flatline BA2 2 XS D3100's in rear Shuriken BT80 under hood

Mike Singer 250A SHCA and KnuKonceptz wire Big 4+

AQ / Dayton pro mids+monsoon tweets

My Build : http://www.stevemead...35#entry1989435

I could hair trick on my old setup with 2 15s on 700w rms. Its all in box/power/sub/the way the vehicle moves air....So many factors involved there really is no "minimum" requirement

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

too many variables to say....there is not bottom line. Subs/box/port/power/car all factor into it

What this guy said, just too many variables, I've seen them done with as little as 2 10's but at the same time I've seen 4 15's not even come close...

Current system(In Progress)

2002 Dodge Grand Caravan

Subs-16 Rival Mobile Electronics C15.22 subs.

Sub Amp-1 Sundown Audio NS-1(eventually 2)

Mids-Undecided

Mid Amp-Undecided

Batteries-6 Shuriken BT140's

Alt- 320amp MECHMAN alternator

Tsunami Wiring

Also, does'nt low frequencies help get the air moving accompanied with a good amount of power?

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

too many variables to say....there is not bottom line. Subs/box/port/power/car all factor into it

What this guy said, just too many variables, I've seen them done with as little as 2 10's but at the same time I've seen 4 15's not even come close...

it that your van that bill is building? That should do a hair trick :)

Do a build log on here and when its done I want to hear it, I am only 45min away.

if i play a 28-34 htz decaf song i can do a small hair trick. not like alero LOL about half that. i only have one 18

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Archived