Robert8252 Posted August 3, 2012 Report Posted August 3, 2012 50 years ago people thought it was just down right fucking crazy for blacks and whites to get married. Now look at it. Gay marriage will be the same. Probably 10 years from now it will just be a thing people talk about behind closed doors. It's only a matter of time before things change, get through a couple more rounds of government and you start getting more and more people from the current genre of people and things will make progress. Just like with every group of people you get that small number of dumbass's that have to blow things out of proportion. And I get what the whole thing is about, and how its also because hes donated millions to these antigay groups but its his money. Let him do what he wants. I spent $4,000 on a stereo system instead of helping out some homeless person or some kid in another country. I sleep fine at night. Everyone makes the bed they sleep in. It's their bed. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
OrionStang Posted August 3, 2012 Report Posted August 3, 2012 I don't give a fuck what the CEO said. I don't give a fuck that the gays are protesting. They are both exercising their American Rights. That being said, Chic-fil-a is on the menu today. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
MrSkippyJ Posted August 3, 2012 Report Posted August 3, 2012 It is also important to understand that gay people believe he is fighting against their rights, not just disagreeing with his opinion. think of it is this guy was donating millions to groups that are fighting to make it illegal to listen to music in a car. we would be pissed and probably not eat there...We wouldn't care if he just didn't like music and choose not to listen to it, but to try and take away our right to listen... Not a great analogy but maybe it makes a point. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Robert8252 Posted August 3, 2012 Report Posted August 3, 2012 I get what you're saying Brad, but this is Chic Fil A we are talking. Have you had their spicy chickn sandwhich or sweet tea? It's ah-MAZing 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
bassface Posted August 3, 2012 Report Posted August 3, 2012 I remember when i was a kid I used to hang out at the mall, hella broke, hungry. Then i would see the chick fil a free samples tray, and take at least half the plate. That chicken was so damn good.
Skullz Posted August 3, 2012 Report Posted August 3, 2012 To me if you have a business whether it is a major chain with hundreds or even thousands of stores or a mom and pop kind of store it is always best to just leave politics and religion alone and keep ones comments to themselves cause people will misinterpret and take things out of context. That is just my take on it though. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
sayhuh? Posted August 3, 2012 Report Posted August 3, 2012 Here is my view...gays should be allowed to be just as 'happy' as your married couples. Why keep them from experiencing what we get to? Shit, you want to have the misery along with the good, have at it. When it doesn't work and they get divorced, if it's two guys, do they both get raped by the court system? But religion..well I'll leave it alone after the following statement: Leviticus 11:7 -- "And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you." Just say no to bacon? Hmmm Blown
Chris Hammer Posted August 3, 2012 Report Posted August 3, 2012 This quote from Dan Cathy's Christian Radio interview is sometimes left out: "... While my family and I believe in the Biblical definition of marriage, we love and respect anyone who disagrees." MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Chaise Posted August 3, 2012 Report Posted August 3, 2012 Such an insignificant person such as the president of chic-fail-a saying that poses absolutely no threat to the rights of gays. Also, I am not gay, what this person says does not effect my life in any way, shape or form, nor does it effect that of any other heterosexual person. I like the oldschool one.. Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe Loud as F**K Just kidding
MrSkippyJ Posted August 3, 2012 Report Posted August 3, 2012 I get what you're saying Brad, but this is Chic Fil A we are talking. Have you had their spicy chickn sandwhich or sweet tea? It's ah-MAZing I know man, I happen to love their food. I never go because it is rather out of my way to do so. I happen to disagree with the man on his view points, I think marriage should be for anyone, but that is because I don't base marriage on some bible book. But, I will probably eat there the same as I normally would anyway. Such an insignificant person such as the president of chic-fail-a saying that poses absolutely no threat to the rights of gays. Also, I am not gay, what this person says does not effect my life in any way, shape or form, nor does it effect that of any other heterosexual person. It isn't what he said, it's what he does that they are protesting. He donates millions (5 million so far) to groups that are pushing to keep gay marriage illegal and therapy that turns gay people straight, in an attempt to correct what is wrong with them. It isn't what the guy believes in or even what he says, it is what he is doing. His company gives him the money to donate, that is why they are protesting (and by protesting I mean gay people are not going to his restaurant). F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.