guys pay attention to the road(pics)

one of my close friends almost died not to long ago. he was waiting for a train to pass and got rear ended by a pickup that was going 55 n he was at a dead stop. his car flew 250 feet through the air and took a huge chunk of the street out when he landed. the whole time he flew 250 feet the trucks front axle was stuck in the trunk of his car. they are lucky to be alive. so am i, i was supposed to go with him but i decided to stay home because my stomach started hurting n u know u gotta go with ur gut feeling.

205248_513947841952443_2038690625_n.jpg

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

17 year old t-boned my grandpa and I in his LX470 and totalled it, the boat, the trailer, and his jeep. All because he was texting.

2012 Jeep Wrangler 3.6 W/ 6 Speed

Build Log

2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 6.2

Build Log

YouTube

Damn that sucks!!!

Glad your alright tho navi!

I was just recently in an accidant too, I was hit by a parked car, he decided to pull of the curb where he was parked, after half my car was already past his front bumper. Now Im stuck with a cracked up caddy because I was a dumb ass that couldnt afford full coverage insurance, and just roll with the basic coverage on both my vehicles. Since its the state law here to carry insurance you would think others would have it too, right!? Nope...

The guy that hit me is 18-19, never had a drivers license, nor has car insurance. To make it better it was not his car, and he didnt have permission to be driving it as the owner said. She also does not have a valid drivers license or insurance... What are the odds of 2 drivers using 1 car not having insurance.... Dont answer I already know :(

So unfortunately my insurance company is not able to assist me in any way. Than I have to spend more money I dont have to take them to court and sue them both for $2300-2600 (according to the 4 estimates I have), and maybe in 30 years I may finally get the money back to repair my car...

Ive been pretty depressed since this happened just cause I spent the money to buy this car so I could tear apart my tahoe and let it sit as I rebuild the system and not having to worry about it being drivable. So Im stuck with 1 gutted hoe with no money to finish and a cracked up caddy with no money to fix...

I rear ended a suv a cew months ago and totaled a bagged 01 dodge ram. I was sick!!! I wasemt texting but on my way to work and and wamo every one drove away but mine. I was ridding low and drove under there suv and knocked them in to the car in front if them. My shit was gone but didnt hardly hurt theres. Inner fender make a difference big time on front end impacts lol folded my truck up like paper! If i was going faster it would have problt killed me. I was only going 15mph at point of impact. Abs is a bitch!!! Rearending people sucks! Atleast i wasent txting tho. Just not paying attention lol

my sister got rear ended in my moms car at a 4 way stop the driver was texting he admitted unfortunately the body repair shop could never fix it right so the car had to be totaled :( then my friend got real ended at a stop light by a person who was on there phone luckily though the car was fixed

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires

memphis car audio 1/0 ofc
xs power xs flex 4 awg

sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc

sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc

t spec rca

check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/

http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/

check out audio gear i have for sale
http://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151

Mechman_300x100px-2.jpg

3d7304fe.jpg

header3-1.gif

SkyHighCarAudio_zps27302c94.png

There should be a move severe punishment for those who text and drive, a friend of mine was in an accident Friday night. Sitting at a red light in friends car, when the were hit and pushed into the car in front of them. Don't know if the driver who hit them was texting or drunk or what. Luckily no one was hurt. I can understand what Orionstang was saying, I used to drive 35 miles to and from work down 2 lane high ways. I remember getting stuck between 3 semis and the mediean. I had 1 in front,1 on my right and 1 behind me. I remember thinking if this person in front of me gets out of my way I'm gettng ahead quickly. Now what sucked because i was stuck with no way to pass I ended up missing my exit and had to go another 20 miles out of my way. But I still got respect for truckers, with out them we wouldn't be where we are today.

If you think driving in the US is bad, try driving in Seoul, South Korea with a convoy of military vehicles. FYI Seoul is the 2nd most dangerous place to drive in the world. When I was stationed there I was a Wrecker operator and did all kinds of recoveries all over the Country and did my share of racking up the miles there. Another place that is crazy to drive is in Kuwait. The mindset of the people driving here is "me first". You will be cruising along and some guy will come flying up behind you in whatever lane he happens to be in, if you are going slower you will get "flashed", he will pass you and then get over in front of you and slow down, just so "he can be first". It it totally the most retarded thing ever. I have to say my prayers before leaving base everytime I go anywhere here.

To the OP, I am glad you are OK and thanks for help shed some light on safety. You should sit through a safety brief that us military have to go through and see the horrible pics that are posted. Have you ever seen a body fly out of a sunroof and land over 100 feet from the vehicle? That is just one example of what kind of pics are covered in these briefs. No editing of the pics, except for, if the faces are still in tact enough to see, then they are blacked out.

I drive 100+ miles daily myself so everyday I see dumb drivers in trailer trucks and cars driving like they own the road. Yeah, there's good drivers on both sides too but its the idiots who stand out more cause they piss you off. I wish all drivers obeyed the law but obviously that's not the case. Nothing worse than getting stuck behind a big rig on 99 south behind a rig trying desperately to pass the rig beside him and they're both just pacing each other. Fucking sucks!

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Archived