Check out the SMD Store @ WcCarAudio.com!

skaraudio

Team Skar Audio Member "Ride" Photos!!! (HUGE Gallery)

hell yessss ryannnnnnnn.....

the sole reason i got into skar audio was because of that malibu with the clam in it.

not to mention kevin is a great guy to work with and responds to requests very quickly!

hell yessss ryannnnnnnn.....

the sole reason i got into skar audio was because of that malibu with the clam in it.

not to mention kevin is a great guy to work with and responds to requests very quickly!

Glad we can take care of ya :)

For you guys that didn't know, I am upgrading the Blazer. I will be running (4) Zvx 15's on (2) 4500.1s in a 4th order (3:1 ratio, 8 cubes sealed, 24 cubes ported) I should have it up and playing by Slamfest 2012.

Anyone else from the team going? Looking forward to hearing some more Skar set-ups! Skar FTW!

For you guys that didn't know, I am upgrading the Blazer. I will be running (4) Zvx 15's on (2) 4500.1s in a 4th order (3:1 ratio, 8 cubes sealed, 24 cubes ported) I should have it up and playing by Slamfest 2012.

Anyone else from the team going? Looking forward to hearing some more Skar set-ups! Skar FTW!

cool,I'm going to Slamfest...

I'm hoping to have my build done by slamfest also..... I'll be running the new ma-8's in a 4th order bandpass.

Here's some pics

459108_307358536004564_174908549249564_763737_38712947_o.jpg

Edited by mikeyraw215

I can't see the pictures that Kevin posted it just says "Posted Image" :(