Sonic Electronix

HexiBase (PWK) Boxes? Anybody done business with him?

If you can use and take care of your dad's tools, then you will save a loooot of money and most likely end up with a better sounding box. Plus you have the pride that you made it. It may not be the prettiest, but wrap it with carpet to cover it up ;)

My Dad was a mechanic so we have a shit ton of tools but he was never a wood shop guy so all we got is a jigsaw FML -____-

2006 Ford F150 4.6 3v

(2) Digital Deisgns 3515's D4

Digital Designs M3B w/ Toolmaker Dual Inputs

Mike Singer Built 340 Amp Alternator

Arc Audio KS 300.4

*mids and highs to come soon*

Alpine 148BT

And tons of 0 AWG

If you can use and take care of your dad's tools, then you will save a loooot of money and most likely end up with a better sounding box. Plus you have the pride that you made it. It may not be the prettiest, but wrap it with carpet to cover it up wink.gif

My Dad was a mechanic so we have a shit ton of tools but he was never a wood shop guy so all we got is a jigsaw FML -____-

You can get your wood cut at Home Depot, you just need to do the round sub cutouts with the jigsaw. As for the design myself or others can do it for you or answer questions, if you are a DIY kind of guy take a look at this thread on box design:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/145174-ported-box-design-a-tutorial-updated-630/page__hl__tutorial

My boy rival built a 4th order BP designed by PWK in his yellow truck using 4 DD 3515´s , he said it sounded poorly, then he designed his own 4th order BP and was way louder to the ears and meter, same thing happened with a few other guys i know, i would definitely spend less money on a sexy design from my boy robin butler at BHE and be way louder :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

I went the PWK route for my 2515's in my truck. The box sounded amazing, got super low, but didn't have near the output I expected out of 2 15's.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

PWK is an SQ kinda guy and his boxes are designed for sq in mind, as nate said anything to do with spl and output will suck donkey balls so have someone else design one for you, like RAY.

Spending a few bucks on a good design will make all the difference in the world on how well it will sound and perform.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

I remember when I would talk about his designs sucking in output and response people kept implying I built them incorrectly. It's nice to see more people are seeing his shit isn't the golden fleece all make it out to be. I tried getting a design from Ray to test against other designs but oh well :(

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

PWK is an SQ kinda guy and his boxes are designed for sq in mind, as nate said anything to do with spl and output will suck donkey balls so have someone else design one for you, like RAY.

Spending a few bucks on a good design will make all the difference in the world on how well it will sound and perform.

This shit is annoying. SQ? His sq sucks.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

hahhaa HT strikes again! lol

Like i said, i would definitely get a design from ray or robin butler, also, my boy strongman designs it´s SUPER loud and design some sexy boxes, shit i could even design you a weak box like he does but i would do it for free :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

never been impressed by a PWK box. If I was intending to pay for a design, about the only person I would consider is Ray (Audio Innovations). I know there are others that are good, but I cannot vouch for their work. One of my teammates has had good luck with RAM

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

Archived