Second Skin Audio

FLXX Woofers.

Semper

Anybody have any firsthand experience with these?

OA is out of stock, so I'm prob going a diff route.

New Setup;

H/U; Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Wiring; 2 runs of 2/0 OFC & Big 3.

Subs; 2 D1 DC Level 4s.

Monoblock; DC 3.5k.

4 Channel; JBL GTO1004.

Highs; Vifa NE25VTS-04.

Mids; Aura NS6-255-8A.

Alt; 160a.

Batts; Optima, KHC1800.

DONT BUY THEM!

They are cheap knock offs of OA it seems to be, they dont use much glue, or any in key spots that is prone to failure...

They even steal the Sundown SA line packaging..

The owner of the company is out to make a quick buck, and is selling his product without any quality control, he gets his woofers from china, and ships them right on out..

Watch this entire video... Read everything that is in the video, to see how big of a liar Flxx is, and what they claim only to be a hypocrite.

I know some people call ibanender a biased nut hugger, but he is speaking truth it seems and at the end of the day he does not work for sundown directly (but does run a website that sells sundown, and knows Jacob well), and you never see any other companies doing similar tests to prove their products otherwise. It seems Sundown and friends has always stress tested their products hard, and they give the users access to see what they do. You dont see no other companies doing anything similar, or showing you inside pictures of whats going on or being built (well Fi/AA has done it a couple times too).

Watch this entire video... Read everything that is in the video, to see how big of a liar Flxx is, and what they claim only to be a hypocrite.

I know some people call ibanender a biased nut hugger, but he is speaking truth it seems and at the end of the day he does not work for sundown directly (but does run a website that sells sundown, and knows Jacob well), and you never see any other companies doing similar tests to prove their products otherwise. It seems Sundown and friends has always stress tested their products hard, and they give the users access to see what they do. You dont see no (any) other companies doing anything similar, or showing you inside pictures of whats going on or being built (well Fi/AA has done it a couple times too).

I had to correct a little grammar issue... that is all.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

I know some people call ibanender a biased nut hugger, but he is speaking truth it seems and at the end of the day he does not work for sundown directly (but does run a website that sells sundown, and knows Jacob well), and you never see any other companies doing similar tests to prove their products otherwise. It seems Sundown and friends has always stress tested their products hard, and they give the users access to see what they do. You dont see no (any) other companies doing anything similar, or showing you inside pictures of whats going on or being built (well Fi/AA has done it a couple times too).

I had to correct a little grammar issue... that is all.

lolz...

Would a blown one be worth buying..using the motor with a different basket and OA recone?

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived