SnowDrifter Posted January 20, 2013 Report Posted January 20, 2013 ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Miguels Posted January 20, 2013 Report Posted January 20, 2013 Hahahaha I'm really fucking lmfao over here. Literally. Laughed so hard. Ass fell off. spit out almost as much beer as I have consumed you are meant to swallow my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Team_DC-Derrick Posted January 20, 2013 Report Posted January 20, 2013 Simple rules he agrees to every time he enters chat, which he cant seem to follow. Let alone does he know the joke between me and derrick, and he wants to bring up another user that I previously banned for talking crap, again something he knows nothing about, but every mod on the forums agreed with my banning of that member.. Be respectful and keep the butt hurt to a minimum. Furthermore, do not argue with the staff. All actions of the SMD staff are final. Any complaining about chat in the main forum will result in removal of all chat privileges. JOKES? THAT SHITS FORREAL SON! YOU YOU YOU, BIG MEANIE! LOL meh, I dunno whats really going on I just happened to see my name and felt like adding something dramatic to the effect.. continue with the memes though please The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
Katt Posted January 20, 2013 Report Posted January 20, 2013 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6g-Vh4vcD0 fuck imbedded, i give up. *06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500* *91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*
SnowDrifter Posted January 20, 2013 Report Posted January 20, 2013 https://www.youtube....h?v=-6g-Vh4vcD0 fuck imbedded, i give up. I clicked on that headphones in, volume on full. Bad idea. ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
zxsonnyxz Posted January 20, 2013 Report Posted January 20, 2013 You spelled Twistedchild wrong No hate on Twisted intended STD Passat Build 151db+STD Omega BuildMitsubishi Colt Build - Alpine|Focal|PeerlessHome Stereo BuildSmall Tang Band build - 4" fullrangeBox for 4 8"My Saab 9000 Build- I'd be very happy if you cared to check out the logs and give feedback!
Miguels Posted January 20, 2013 Report Posted January 20, 2013 my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Leo1103 Posted January 20, 2013 Report Posted January 20, 2013 The fuck is that thing? 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
SnowDrifter Posted January 20, 2013 Report Posted January 20, 2013 Why are you taking pictures of me? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.