SnowDrifter Posted January 29, 2013 Report Posted January 29, 2013 ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
boom50cal Posted January 30, 2013 Report Posted January 30, 2013 I just realized who Hank Veach is....... Anywho, I got one. It's Adam and Cody! On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
DubNDodge Posted January 30, 2013 Report Posted January 30, 2013 '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted January 30, 2013 Report Posted January 30, 2013 I just realized who Hank Veach is....... Anywho, I got one. It's Adam and Cody! surprise*
zxsonnyxz Posted February 1, 2013 Report Posted February 1, 2013 Why it got so small ?!? I figured it fits here as well STD Passat Build 151db+STD Omega BuildMitsubishi Colt Build - Alpine|Focal|PeerlessHome Stereo BuildSmall Tang Band build - 4" fullrangeBox for 4 8"My Saab 9000 Build- I'd be very happy if you cared to check out the logs and give feedback!
Quiet Posted February 1, 2013 Report Posted February 1, 2013 Says u moved or deleted the image... 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
zxsonnyxz Posted February 3, 2013 Report Posted February 3, 2013 STD Passat Build 151db+STD Omega BuildMitsubishi Colt Build - Alpine|Focal|PeerlessHome Stereo BuildSmall Tang Band build - 4" fullrangeBox for 4 8"My Saab 9000 Build- I'd be very happy if you cared to check out the logs and give feedback!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.