Noel989 Posted March 16, 2014 Report Posted March 16, 2014 Link? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/176319-apcl-30001d-audiopipe-amp-wtf/page-3# Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Noel989 Posted March 16, 2014 Report Posted March 16, 2014 That one is a mobile link Here's the desktop link http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/176319-apcl-30001d-audiopipe-amp-wtf/page-3# Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
boom50cal Posted June 9, 2014 Report Posted June 9, 2014 guys. I think 412cvx is active on MAF under the name "Jes 42" if he has a buildlog, it will get the fuck trolled out of it. Sincerly, boom50cal, SMD's smartassiest son. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
n8ball2013 Posted June 11, 2014 Report Posted June 11, 2014 Dude is still selling designs and all the time too THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
boom50cal Posted June 11, 2014 Report Posted June 11, 2014 Had his facebook nvm On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
TeamHT Posted October 9, 2014 Report Posted October 9, 2014 Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Hotdog Posted October 9, 2014 Report Posted October 9, 2014 nice bring back. I was looking at this thread yesterday and wondering why no one had posted in here for a while. (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Keith77 Posted October 9, 2014 Report Posted October 9, 2014 via Imgflip Meme Maker Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.