HatersGonnaHate Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Swordlordboy1234 Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 i hope this thread goes on forever. this is rolling on the floor laughing quality, or as the more advanced people call it rofl quality. Mass Butthurt, mass rofls, mass quick comebacks, does it get any better? My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 To ensure maximum butthurt efficiency, I'd recommend everyone let C-Fizzy add you as a friend on Facebook. If that were to happen, this thread would go on forever lol My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 To ensure maximum butthurt efficiency, I'd recommend everyone let C-Fizzy add you as a friend on Facebook. If that were to happen, this thread would go on forever lol www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win. ^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW
corey0928 Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 To ensure maximum butthurt efficiency, I'd recommend everyone let C-Fizzy add you as a friend on Facebook. If that were to happen, this thread would go on forever lol
Emmet Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 Memegenerator is gonna get swamped with car audio memes coming out of nowhere Watch the other forums jump on the bandwagon now... i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
JEMT8 Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 I fail at posting photos from my iPhone formerly known as Jaylor Swift
BobbyG2 Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 Oh shit. I'm gonna get owned. http://www.facebook.com/Bobby.Geiser *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.