Monday Night Football!! GB at Seattle

Kings Western Conference 2002 refs made an NFL appearance?

:boo:

Atlanta 3-0 and counting..

in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL.

No thanks bro. Not into it.

DUde poor officals can MAKE OR BREAK a game if something isnt called or is called on that could be on either a Game winning play or them losing the game

Not true. Yes, officials can swing the outcome of a game when it's close but is it really their fault? It's like when people run up the score (in any sport), is it really their fault? No, it's the opposing team's fault for not stopping them. I see absolutely no problem with all starters playing on both sides and the score being 80-0. Now when there are calls that aren't made such as pass interference and it's obvious because you tackled the guy before the ball was within 5 yards of him, obviously horrible job officiating. But you got to rise above and overcome that. I know you've seen those movies that feature crap like that. The Longest Yard with Adam Sandler. I know it's movies but it's real life too man. Bad call by the refs but also bad job at the Packers for letting it come down to the final play and putting it in the refs hands. What if they sacked him? Can't make that poor call then.

Sheena = pedobear

DUde poor officals can MAKE OR BREAK a game if something isnt called or is called on that could be on either a Game winning play or them losing the game

Not true. Yes, officials can swing the outcome of a game when it's close but is it really their fault? It's like when people run up the score (in any sport), is it really their fault? No, it's the opposing team's fault for not stopping them. I see absolutely no problem with all starters playing on both sides and the score being 80-0. Now when there are calls that aren't made such as pass interference and it's obvious because you tackled the guy before the ball was within 5 yards of him, obviously horrible job officiating. But you got to rise above and overcome that. I know you've seen those movies that feature crap like that. The Longest Yard with Adam Sandler. I know it's movies but it's real life too man. Bad call by the refs but also bad job at the Packers for letting it come down to the final play and putting it in the refs hands. What if they sacked him? Can't make that poor call then.

somewhat your post is partially correct but there instance where the effected team cant do a thing about. like free throws how can an opposing team stop that? there is no way around that but not play defense and be around the shooter. also penalty kicks that can be called and is also unavoidable by the opposing team. once the foul is called the other team is fucked regardless of outcome. so in other words refs can throw away a game even if one team is playing at 100%

so saying that your post is not fully correct

edit: and before you say its not true. dont forget about the NBA when the ref made the Lakers win many games and even landed them a championship. im a Laker fan but also and NBA fan so im not afraid to admit Lakers won a championship because of a ref betting in Vegas. Also this game gives Seattle the upper hand in the playoffs against the Packers. if they end up tied Seattle is the one team that advances to the playoffs. so with that said it was not just a game and could hurt the packers in the playoff run

I think it goes without saying that the past few weeks of this year's NFL season have been overshadowed by some BAD Calls or MISSED calls... Im not blaming losses/wins directly on the Referees but I will say that several games would have been different had some bad or missed calls not be made...

** We need the original officials back so things can get back to being Peachy... I mean FFS the REFS cant be asking for THAT much $$$... Hell NO ONE in the NFL has a problem dropping 100+ million on a supposed NFL superstar so PAY THE DAMN REFS

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

408740_436866376379440_1446230753_n.jpg

I tried to resist saying anything BUT this was just FUCKING hilarious... No way around that

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Yes, I'm a homer.

Yes, I'd be pissed if I was a GB fan.

Yes, I'd be pissed if they reversed the call after review.

Yes, I'd be pissed at the refs for all of the earlier blown calls in the game if the Seahawks ended up losing.

Yes, the Seahawks deserved to win based on the first half of the game.

Yes, the Packers deserved to win based on the second half of the game.

Yes, the refs blew multiple calls on both sides of the ball for both teams.

But I will say the same thing about this game that I tell others about Superbowl 40, when the Seahawks were on the losing side of poor officiating. You gotta put your team into a position where poor officiating has no affect on the outcome of the game. In Superbowl 40, it was the Seahawks fault for not dominating the game enough that the refs poor officiating wouldn't have an affect on the outcome of the game. Same with the Packers here. It isn't the winning teams fault when the refs blow calls, it is the losing teams fault for allowing themselves to be in that position.

the only reason they were even that close was because another bullshit call for defensive pass interference when the WR pushed off and held his hands? alright.

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

tate does not even have any hands on the ball.

when they first hit the ground. his right arm is outside of jennings arms. and his left is under neath jennings.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived