meade916 Posted September 28, 2012 Report Posted September 28, 2012 and yes, i did work hard to get to this point. Nobody helped me financially. I still have the last 30 cents to my name (at one time) on my key chain to remind me of tough times. I am by far NOT rich.......but i am a home owner of 15yrs, my bills are paid, i got a man cave for a shop, a couple of decent cars.....i have managed to get everything i have on my own. Strike that. The WIFE is a super hard working woman and other then taking breaks to have kids (which isn't even a "break"), she has always had a job. When you AND your girl have good jobs, life is a little easier. So i can't take all the credit but i will say this, unlike some "other people" who try to do what i do, my mommy and daddy didn't help me at all. I been on my own since i was barely 18. I would LOVE to live under their roof and live LARGER then life with no bills but i didn't get dealt that hand in life. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Omega5002 Posted September 28, 2012 Report Posted September 28, 2012 And that's why you're an inspiration for a lot of people. You started from basically nothing, and look where you are now, now that's something to admire. 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
LT.Smoke Posted September 28, 2012 Report Posted September 28, 2012 and yes, i did work hard to get to this point. Nobody helped me financially. I still have the last 30 cents to my name (at one time) on my key chain to remind me of tough times. I am by far NOT rich.......but i am a home owner of 15yrs, my bills are paid, i got a man cave for a shop, a couple of decent cars.....i have managed to get everything i have on my own. Strike that. The WIFE is a super hard working woman and other then taking breaks to have kids (which isn't even a "break"), she has always had a job. When you AND your girl have good jobs, life is a little easier. So i can't take all the credit but i will say this, unlike some "other people" who try to do what i do, my mommy and daddy didn't help me at all. I been on my own since i was barely 18. I would LOVE to live under their roof and live LARGER then life with no bills but i didn't get dealt that hand in life. I respect people who become rich and famous etc but what i respect even more is people like you bro... Who did everything they WANTED to do on their own and didn't receive a bunch of free handouts along the way to achieve their fortune and fame... Im not saying their is a problem with receiving help from people i just CANT stand people who get the help and then when they make it they forget where they came from and those who helped em to get there... I got Mad respect for ya Steve Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
I.V Posted September 28, 2012 Report Posted September 28, 2012 I'm proud to be here SMD forum 06 Trailblazer ss2 Team shok industries tsx 18sPhoenix Gold ''THE ONE''2 Phoenix gold 800.44 crescendo mp6.2 crescendo mp8bass processor Dc power 270xp 150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ahkenwood dnx8120BCAE1.com YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/
notorious97200 Posted September 28, 2012 Report Posted September 28, 2012 Congrats Mr. Meade ! You are known worldwide !!! black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp OEM head unit, Amplifiers : Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200. Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats. 2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.
Purplehaze Posted September 28, 2012 Author Report Posted September 28, 2012 I respect people who become rich and famous etc but what i respect even more is people like you bro... Who did everything they WANTED to do on their own and didn't receive a bunch of free handouts along the way to achieve their fortune and fame... Im not saying their is a problem with receiving help from people i just CANT stand people who get the help and then when they make it they forget where they came from and those who helped em to get there...I got Mad respect for ya Steve I couldn't have said it any better myself! I'm with ya 100%!!! Much respect for Steve! Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
Hugh G. Rection Posted September 29, 2012 Report Posted September 29, 2012 being in a magazine in any way is cool beans. i have 2 here that im pictured in, and chillmasterwill has 5 or 6 with his maxima, as well as some nissan calendars his car is in. Owner of BigAss Ports
lifted_silverado Posted September 29, 2012 Report Posted September 29, 2012 What i think is cool of you is that you didnt forget where you came from. Youre still on here kickin it with us common folk, giving constructive and helpful advice, and youre still modest. Props to you Steve, good things happen to good people Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
bigmescan Posted September 30, 2012 Report Posted September 30, 2012 thats bad ass bro......thats the same pic thats hangin in my local car audio shop.............. SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
Purplehaze Posted September 30, 2012 Author Report Posted September 30, 2012 being in a magazine in any way is cool beans. i have 2 here that im pictured in, and chillmasterwill has 5 or 6 with his maxima, as well as some nissan calendars his car is in. That is very cool! Tell Will I'm jealous! Lol, jk. I wont lie, that is one of my goals with my Cruiser build, to one day be featured in a magazine. Actually I'd be happy just to be in one, but hey might as well reach for the stars, rt? I know I don't have the skills, or the resources that others have, but what I may lack in those areas, I try to make up for with hard work and determination. Something I picked up from the man himself, Meade, here on this site! Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.