House vs renting an apt.

In New Jersey for $800 you can rent a 1 bedroom apartment in ghetto neighborhood.

Decent neighborhoods run for $1500+ and more prestige ones go for $2000+ (2 bedroom)

As far as renting vs owning goes, it all depends on your budget, how long you plan to live there, selling price, and the neighborhood.

I'm in Hesperia, CA (So Cal) and I pay 1150/mo rent at my house. It's a 3 bedroom 2 bath on 3/4acre lot & 1750sq'. I just moved from a 2 bedroom 1 bath apt that was just over 1000sq' and was paying $995/mo.

point of story is, even is house costs more RIGHT NOW, rent will always pass it up. Took four years - 4 , to pass that mark for me

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

When I was living in claremomt, CA and my parents were paying 1400 a month for a 4 bedroom house ~1600 sq foot house, to a 4 bedroom, 2200 sq foot house for 1100 a month in mortgage. So we see an immediate ROI and the mortage won't go up. Its good stuff

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Renting a 3 bedroom trailer/house right now for $600/month. I have 3 roommates so the rent, electric, and internet is split 4 ways. Have a well, so no water bill. It's not in the best of neighborhoods, but the only crime around here is some drug crime, no violent crime. On one side of my house is redneckville, on the other side is big millionaire houses on a canal.

Not bad for a trailer with a house addition, I'm thinking of possibly renting to own it eventually.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Buy if your planning on staying in the same regio.

Rent if you plan on moving a lot.

As everybody knows, rented money wont be returned whereas a bought house is yours. Sometimes good sometimes not so good: problems to your own house will have to be solved by yourself which means extra work or extra money hiring someone.

Woofer: 12" Phase Linear Aliante Limited

Mids & highs: DLS Ultimate 5 1/4"

Amp: Audison VRX 6.420

HU: Sony CDX-C90R

we've been renting now for the past 10 years from my wifes parents, for $1100 month. recently bought our home from them for the appraised price of $110k. we put $22k down, and our payments are only $578 a month!!!! includes taxes, insurance, the whole ball of yarn!!!! escrow closes today and this BISH IS OURS!!!!!

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

we've been renting now for the past 10 years from my wifes parents, for $1100 month. recently bought our home from them for the appraised price of $110k. we put $22k down, and our payments are only $578 a month!!!! includes taxes, insurance, the whole ball of yarn!!!! escrow closes today and this BISH IS OURS!!!!!

fuck! Thats awesome! sounds like a good deal!

im currently living in the premises that my company owns, its not bad, I own 50% of the company and the warehouse we have has a upstairs office/living area so im crashing there at the moment, but its good, close to work, and cheapish rent

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

damn my house was appraised at 90k put 4k down its a 5 bedroom a nice size yard 2 city lots i think and my payment is 788 a month actual loan is only 475 but land tax is 2200 a year and 750 a year for insurance.. need one more room mate lol but it sucks sometimes having someone here..

Looking to buy closer to work right now. Preapproved for around 150K on my loan and that would work out to around $500 per month for the mortgage and count utilities and amenities for another $300 and I am at $800 a month. That's to own a pretty good home in Miami, plus I would be living in broward which is way nicer the only thing to worry about is that once a year property tax.

Might want to have those numbers checked again before you spend that so you don't put yourself in a bad financial position. I just bought my place last March and mortgage on $90K @ 3% int. is ~$400. Add in taxes and insurance and we're at $740/mo. On $150k you'd probably be at ~$600 on the mortgage and still have to tack on taxes and insurance which is usually a couple hundred.

I wish I would've bought sooner too. I went from paying $1200/mo rent for a 3bdr/2bath 1300 sq foot house in Phoenix to $600/mo rent for a tiny 3bdr/2 bath trailer in Wisconsin and then to $640/mo rent on an 1050 sq foot 3bdr/2bath house. Finally bought last March and have a 5bdr/2bath 2300 sq foot house with attached garage and walk-up attic that I'm gonna finish to add 2 more rooms and 600 sq feet more living space.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Archived