Russ was nice enough to send me a large box full of accessories for an upcoming project I'm working on. :ninja: When everything came in, I was quite surprised in the quality of the product. This is what came in:

10 - fw121inl 1/0 ANL Fuse Holders

2 - fw124db 4 Position Fused Distro

2- fw324pd 4 Position Ground Distro

2- fw122db. 1/0 to 2 - 4G Fused Distro

First thing I noticed, was how beefy and heavy the units are. The metal is over sized. The screw downs are nicely tapped, and even the plastic casing is thick. I've worked with a number of products over the years, and it seams that accessories like these are made thinner and cheaper every year. It was very nice to see Russ still wants a quality made product.

The 4 Position Fused Distro allows 3 1/0 in to the 4 - 4g or 8g outs. Nice feature for not only making sure you have enough juice getting to the block, but also allows some install options. There is even a few fuse type options out. Same goes with the 1/0 to 2- 4g Fused distro.

The ANL fuse holder is very nice. Good size hole in with enough depth to it to get a good amount of wire in to screw down. The case is a snug fit and comes with the rubber o-ring for a water tight fit.

Overall the fit and finish on the whole order was spot on. Very clean in the dipping process for the nickel. Nice and tight snap to the covers, and even the labeling is straight. All the little details that are important for a clean install.

075.jpg

074.jpg

073.jpg

072.jpg

069.jpg

067.jpg

063.jpg

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

where can you buy these?

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

On caco they have there own section I believe also ssa sells them as well

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah is there a link to these fuses? The only one I have found was on ebay and it only came with 120A fuse.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Email Russ, tell him you seen the review on here and he will be happy to take care of ya.

http://shokindustries.com/

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Sweet thanks

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived