Kingsuv's Excursion. Final Chapter

Good stuff, less talk more work!

Speaking of which, how's the hummer coming along?

Haha...

hahah!! Just waiting to get it back and get equipment I need...I wont have the amps for 2 months :/

That paint is flawless! What kind of spray gun did you use?

That paint is flawless! What kind of spray gun did you use?

Not sure of the brand. I got a couple of them on trade years ago. The one I use the most has been this little detail gun. It only holds about 6oz of fluid.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Damn bill as always bro an eye pleaser of a project... I know the X is going to look killer when you are done with it this time... :good:

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I just spent almost an hour going through this build log thread ... I love the attention to details !!!

Makes me want to dive back into my truck and get shit done !!!

Excellent Work Sir ... I really wish I could get a demo one day ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Here is the last set of pics for the dash. Other then a few very minor blemishes, they are pretty solid. Enough for me to finally let them go and move on to others projects. What I ended up doing was to sand everything back down to primer as there was too much time between the paint coats to keep the layers from lifting. One piece that had some lift was the sunglass holder. This piece will only been seen if you open it, however it wasn't right so it was redone. I could of easily said its fine as its not seen, but it was bugging me.

013-2.jpg

painted once again.

015-2.jpg

Then I was able to lay some good solid coats of clear. Once that was dry, it was time to sand down with 1500, then 3000, then it went to a 3 stage cut buff and polish.

017-2.jpg

Getting closer.

018-2.jpg

Closer again.

019-2.jpg

Now were getting somewhere.

021-1.jpg

023-1.jpg

Back in the truck hopefully for awhile longer then it has been. ;)

028-1.jpg

030-1.jpg

031-1.jpg

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Clean

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived