Halo "IS GONNA BE TOTALLY cool" 4

I loved Reach. Had a great story that followed along the lines of the books and helped tell the story of what happened before Halo 1. The original multiplayer maps weren't great for Reach but DLC maps and Anniversary remakes were great. Reach multiplayer just felt much more "arcade"-y than the series-defining multiplayer Halo 2 had.

Halo 4 should be a nice change of pace. I love Bungie and thought they had finally taken the story full circle with Halo 3's ending and Reach's story but it'll be nice to see what 343 can do to expand the universe Bungie built.

With that said, I'll be getting this game day 1. Gamertag is WithoutWeakness. Can't wait to see you guys online.

I see exactly what you mean when you say the arcade-y feeling from Reach compared to Halo2, but I still enjoyed it. I think Reach was built much more on team work as to Halo 2.

And I also hope 343 delivers a good continuation from Bungie. Your tag is for xbox??

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I'll definitely be getting this, don't have my work schedule for those particular days but if its anything reasonable I'll be one of the idiots standing outside waiting for its release. Really looking forward to playing this game, has always been a great game.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I will probably get it just because. I used to be a huge halo 2 gamer back in the day. I lost interest on Halo 3. I got Reach and I liked it better than 3 but I still didn't play it as much as H2. For me its all about the online play. I havent been on Live lately but my gamertag is ii gordy ii

My 150+ Trunk Build Log

Current Setup
2 DC XL15's

Crossfire XS-8K

AudioControl Epic-150
Mechman 250 amp alt
XS D3100 under hood

2 XS D3100 in Trunk
SecondSkin Sound Deadening - 120+ sq ft Damplifier Pro

2012 North American Street Stock Runner-up - 150.9 on 1800 clamped watts

2013 dB Drag Street Trunk World Champion - 153.9 on 3200 clamped Watts

2013 MECA Trunk 1 World Champion - 152.8 Headrest

2013 MECA Park & Pound 2 World Champion - 130.6
My youtube channel (click for Hairtricks)

Team dbAddicts

Team DC Audio dcsoundlab.com

im not really a halo fan so take my review with a grain of salt....

meh another halo, got it have played through it already and story is a little boring and old at this point.

Did you get a chance to play the online or were there not enough other people with leaked copies yet??

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

there were a decent amount of people lol, there always is.

Im not a big multiplayer person im kind of a loner , but i do understand some games are designed around multiplayer im just not into the concept of the game whatsoever its kinda like scary movie 15 it has the same idea as the original but its just a rehash.

Who gonna be there for the midnight release or at least pick up a copy the day it releases? and what console you gonna be on?

We should get a 360 group goin....

arent all halo's xbox only? ive never heard of it on any other system

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

yeah its 360 only. i plan on getting it but not till next year around febuary. gamertag is same as forum name..

i loved 3, i hated reach with a passion when i first started playing it but i sure do love armor lock now.. i played MLG in 3 but not reach.

i had alot of haters on reach when it came to swat. usually finished a game with 15-20 kills. ( some games, i wouldnt have a single kill)

i hope 343i can keep up with all the hype that bungie has made the halo series out to be.

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143943-2001-mustang-gt-system-rebuild-box-build-pics-updated-61512/

2001 Ford Mustang GT

4.6 SOHC 380HP

270 amp Mechman alt

2 12" Treo SSX custom built.

6.47 cu ft, tuned to 32Hz

2 hifonics Brutus 2400.1, strapped

1 optima yellow top

1 Kinetic HC1800

14.4v @ 29Hz, 2k RPM

over 100ft 1/0 XS flex wire

Big 3 in 1/0

100sq ft fatmat deadener

145.3 on music, 142.6 sealed on music

Stop being a pussy and wall it off.

I hate when my google breaks too

I think the usps must be ran by a bunch of drunk ass oriental midget monkey's on methamphetamines.

yeah its 360 only. i plan on getting it but not till next year around febuary. gamertag is same as forum name..

i loved 3, i hated reach with a passion when i first started playing it but i sure do love armor lock now.. i played MLG in 3 but not reach.

i had alot of haters on reach when it came to swat. usually finished a game with 15-20 kills. ( some games, i wouldnt have a single kill)

i hope 343i can keep up with all the hype that bungie has made the halo series out to be.

k op asked what console everyone is gonna be using so i though i some how missed something for the new halo.

i had the same issue with swat on reach, get into a game and start of horrible and then some how i would pull a 20plus kill streak out of thin air. would happen 1 or 2 times a day but not very often. only when i was tired and frustrated right after work to?? lol

on average i was closer to 10 kills. gamer tag same as username on here to. most likely wont be getting halo 4 for a while though, traded the xbox for a complete brand new 1/0 gauge and 8 gauge wire kit from rockford along with a fused rockford distro block and a used yellow top battery that i gave to a freind.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived