I'll need about 21 inches of it. It would be awesome if you can get a couple feet for me. If it isn't any trouble for you. What are the dimensions for it? I.d. and O.d.?

(I tried to quote that post you made answering my post, but I can't figure out how to take the other guys' posts out of it due to my computer dumbs.)

Not to thread jack but you can get similar at any home improvement store. They're concrete forms or sonotubes. Just measure before buying

The level of craftsmanship on this build is A++ keep up the good work.

Was this at Db Brag finals in indy?

Thanks alot I appreciate it and yes It was at Indy. I'm doing the build log in chronological order and I'm almost up to that point so stay tuned

I took a peak at it while it was there, nobody was around for a demo tho. Have to get a rain check :)

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I got to say this, i have to wake up at 5 am for work and it´s 1:30 am right now, damn mazda kept me up because of this buildlog lol, man you guys have some amazing skills , testing is what it´s all about, close to 151 with "SQ" equipment?? man i´m impressed for sure, hell you even beated my boy taylor at finals lol, congrats on the results man, really happy for you, hard work always pays!!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

The level of craftsmanship on this build is A++ keep up the good work.

Was this at Db Brag finals in indy?

Thanks alot I appreciate it and yes It was at Indy. I'm doing the build log in chronological order and I'm almost up to that point so stay tuned

I took a peak at it while it was there, nobody was around for a demo tho. Have to get a rain check :)

I see you're from ohio, I'm from PA and go to a few shows in ohio maybe you could hear it at one. Mansfield next year?

I got to say this, i have to wake up at 5 am for work and it´s 1:30 am right now, damn mazda kept me up because of this buildlog lol, man you guys have some amazing skills , testing is what it´s all about, close to 151 with "SQ" equipment?? man i´m impressed for sure, hell you even beated my boy taylor at finals lol, congrats on the results man, really happy for you, hard work always pays!!!

Lol hope you didn't oversleep but I'm glad you found the build so interesting. Thanks for all the nice comments and yeah hard work does pay. We had some really late nights and even a few all-nighters working on it and testing

My 150+ Trunk Build Log

Current Setup
2 DC XL15's

Crossfire XS-8K

AudioControl Epic-150
Mechman 250 amp alt
XS D3100 under hood

2 XS D3100 in Trunk
SecondSkin Sound Deadening - 120+ sq ft Damplifier Pro

2012 North American Street Stock Runner-up - 150.9 on 1800 clamped watts

2013 dB Drag Street Trunk World Champion - 153.9 on 3200 clamped Watts

2013 MECA Trunk 1 World Champion - 152.8 Headrest

2013 MECA Park & Pound 2 World Champion - 130.6
My youtube channel (click for Hairtricks)

Team dbAddicts

Team DC Audio dcsoundlab.com

hehe not a problem, trust me, i enjoyed the buildlog a lot!!! what now? any new plans? by the way, what´s the load on each amplifier?

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Well at some point I'd like to throw some different subs in there. It won't be too difficult we just need to make a different faceplate. My brother has the old style RE 15-XXX just sitting around. We might try to find another one of those. And we have 2 of the old Orion 2500D amps we might try. But the one amp needs repaired first. Also Jarred has a freshly reconed 13W7.

I know I can get that 17hz note louder with some of that equipment. Would be SICK to see a 150 @ 17hz!

As for the load on the amps funny you should ask lol, the 3 ohm load on each amp is rising to anywhere from 5 to 8 ohms depending on the freq and the port. Some of the loudest scores were achieved at 7 ohms after rise. Still around 1000 watts per amp. I guess those regulated amps just look at box rise and say F U

My 150+ Trunk Build Log

Current Setup
2 DC XL15's

Crossfire XS-8K

AudioControl Epic-150
Mechman 250 amp alt
XS D3100 under hood

2 XS D3100 in Trunk
SecondSkin Sound Deadening - 120+ sq ft Damplifier Pro

2012 North American Street Stock Runner-up - 150.9 on 1800 clamped watts

2013 dB Drag Street Trunk World Champion - 153.9 on 3200 clamped Watts

2013 MECA Trunk 1 World Champion - 152.8 Headrest

2013 MECA Park & Pound 2 World Champion - 130.6
My youtube channel (click for Hairtricks)

Team dbAddicts

Team DC Audio dcsoundlab.com

only on 2k! and gettin down!

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

• 3 weeks later...

So sexy. Def want to get my Mazda around those numbers once I find some time. If you ever want to try a new box i'd give a pretty penny for that one. I want to see some more vid's of this thing ripping from the inside of the car.

2011 Mazda 3 Sport

-QL-MZD723 Touchscreen

-AQ2200

-(2) Fi SSD 12's

-4.3 cf box sealed to cabin

-1/0 knu power wire

-XS D3100 and 102 AH C&D

-Big 3

sooner or later ill have my mazda bumping like that hahah

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

Archived