Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I ahvent even looked at blops2 didnt even buy the expansion pack

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

what is with all the sniper semi-auto spammers in this game? Don't they realize if you use sniper the right way you can kill with one shot?

 

F150:

Stock :(

 

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

 

Posted

what is with all the sniper semi-auto spammers in this game? Don't they realize if you use sniper the right way you can kill with one shot?

Because they all suck too much to use the normal ones, so they have to use the SVU and fire 10 rounds hopefully hit you

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

The game is getting pretty boring and I never bother buying the map packs either. Once warmer weather rolls around I rarely play at all, it's riding season for the next 7-8 months.

Posted

what is with all the sniper semi-auto spammers in this game? Don't they realize if you use sniper the right way you can kill with one shot?

Because they all suck too much to use the normal ones, so they have to use the SVU and fire 10 rounds hopefully hit you
Agreed. I know I suck with them, but I hate when I just get semiauto sprayed.

Bolt action FTW.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Posted

The game is getting pretty boring and I never bother buying the map packs either. Once warmer weather rolls around I rarely play at all, it's riding season for the next 7-8 months.

Yeah kinda mad at myself for buying season pass, since im trying to sell the game.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

What's up guys. PSN is notmadatcha - hit me up sometime for some games!

natesbanner-3.jpg
Fi/DC/SHCA/SMD fanatic
Some people talk about changing the world, others of us actually do it.

Violet's Build:
Dynomat Xtreme deadener (all doors and trunk)
(2) RF 200w circuit breaker
RF RCA's
VM-1
1/0 gauge welding lead
Big 3

Singer Hairpin Alt (blue)
7" touch screen HU (factory)
Diamond tweets

Mids (front) RF 6.5
Mids (rear) CVL64MBX
Massive 7 band EQ/Xover/line driver
Sky High 12 g wire & heat shrink for 1/0 g
DB Link/Sky High Ring Terminals
2 - Fi BL 12's
Ported box tuned to 32
DC 175.4
DC 2k
D2700 and XP950 XS Batteries
Project DB connectors/step downs
DD-1

Posted

LOL I'm so glad I didnt buy the pass like all my moron friends, they're like well you might as well if one pack is $20, but I knew I would only get the first one and then the game would be done ha. I also noticed how boring it is once you unlock all the diamonds, I don't know what to do now.........so I dont play, because theres nothing to play for since its obviously not fun......................

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

Decided not to waste my money on the pass either. No friends to play with on the PC version, plus BF3 is much better.

Still need to finish the campaign and stuff though

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 826 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...