Lots of good discussion, but let's remember to be friendly to eachother :)

Honestly, the thing that I get annoyed at is the gay pride and similar stuff. What happens in the bedroom is your business, so do whatever makes you happy, But I simply don't care to hear it / see it advertised.

My neighbors are gay and they are some awesome, caring, down to earth people. They have a kid and as far as I am concerned, they have done a great job raising him.

Free speech my friend!

Anybody can peacefully express their joy, gay or not. They ain't hurtin' nobody.

:good:

I have no problem seeing people happy rather then causing trouble.

:woot:

I totally get what you are saying ;)

All I'm getting at is that I feel like those who live that lifestyle should do just that - live their life. You don't see married people going around advertising it, so I guess I am confused as to why they are.

I say this cautiously. I haven't gotten the opportunity to talk with someone who publicly advertises their sexuality, so I might totally be misunderstanding their viewpoint.

But as you mentioned, this is America and one of the great freedoms we have is being able to voice ourselves.

I guess I should rephrase what I said before.. I'm not so much annoyed by it as much as I don't understand it.

Heterosexual marriage is legal and has been for ever. Why would they run to the streets?

Homosexuals have been oppressed forever.

It's becoming more accepted and they're celebrating without persecution.

I bet the slaves expressed their joy when they were freed of the government's bullshit too!

(I mean that with the utmost respect to all parties!)

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

I guess you can say I'm "against" gay marriage, but I do realize that my opinion shouldn't be forced through law on others, especially if what they're doing doesn't hurt other people.

But what I AM is against government regulation of marriage. In my opinion, marriage is a religious term, and SHOULD fall under the right of freedom of religion, and shouldn't be regulated by government.

Where I come from, marriage is a union between two people under the witness of God, I shouldn't have the ask the government for permission, or I would be putting the government over God.

That's just my $0.02.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

if two people love eachother and want to be together, i dont believe anyone should be able to stop them. im all for equal rights to gay couples and the whole shebang.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

There's several on here I'd like to quote but I'm on mobile.

I think gay people should be alowed to marry/adopt or whatever else straight people are aloud. The whole part about gay ppl should adopt because of no natural parent is bullshit, apparently that parent(s) doesn't want to raise a child so pretty much you all are saying if they can't have their natural parents they can't have any.

2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build)
2 Sundown SCV-3000D

2 DC XL M1 with PSI recones
Focal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HP
Kenwood KDC-X798
Knukonceptz OFC 1/0
Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunk
Stock 110 amp alt

2013 Scion TC

2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200

Sundown components

AA 50.2 for components

Pioneer FH-X700BT

Knukonceptz OFC 1/0

Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back

Mechman 240 alt

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Build
http://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox

I just don't want to have to tell my future kids why to guys and or girls are kissing. And have to tell them how they have kids/sex. I feel the the same as the OP.

I'm confused then, OP was ok with gay marriage (or civil union). how does that help you avoid teaching your kids tolerance?

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I just don't want to have to tell my future kids why to guys and or girls are kissing. And have to tell them how they have kids/sex. I feel the the same as the OP.

You can tell them the gay couple love each other, you don't tell kids about sex.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

I'm confused then, OP was ok with gay marriage (or civil union). how does that help you avoid teaching your kids tolerance?

It will fuck up society. With gay people everywhere

But you agreed with gay marriage? and um, what does this have to do with the number of gay people everywhere?

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

It will fuck up society. With gay people everywhere

But you agreed with gay marriage? and um, what does this have to do with the number of gay people everywhere?

yes it is fine to me. its their life i dont care. But everything now days is thought of to be between a man and a women. But If they let gays marry openly, what is that going to do to society. Alot of meaning will be changed and the way we look at married and a relationship will be forever different. Thats why I agree with OP marriage is between man and women but gays should be aloud to have union, so they can get there taxes credits and stuff that they cant unless married.

Good amount of society looks at marriage as a joke already, long time ago, it had greater meaning but now, I see lots and lots of divorces, and it ends up being a mess with most heterosexual couples. All I see in the future if gay marriage gets legalized is greater sales in marriage related items, and happier couples.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

And its just not gays getting married. That leads to other things, like what does it mean to be parent? Are gays going to be able to adopt kids?? what will that do to the kid, kids these days already have problems with everything, they kill them selfs just because they cant handle things... now what can happen, they will get made fun of because there parents are gay. And what do you think about this, I saw on google news a while back an article saying how stem cells could make homosexual males a surrogate father.. There is just so many problems that are going to have to be addressed.

I found that article http://guardianlv.co...urrogate-birth/

all of that already exists though. zero of those issues change by letting gays get married (or call it a civil union if you want too). I am curious why you think marriage is the catalyst to all of that.

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived